Is ANYBODY ACTUALLY IN LOVE??!!!

Yes I am in love with my SO..... Just love him.... :grin::yep:

Glad to know love is in full bloom for a lot of us..

Last edited:
Hi Ladies,
I am so in love with my BF of 4+ years!!! Sometimes I look at him and say wow, I am soo lucky and then he will look at me and say "me too"...LOL I know mushy but sometimes we are really cute like this... :grin:

I love my SO so much!

Never have I experienced the amount of love, concern, patience, thoughtfulness and friendship he gives me. He doesn't just say he loves me...HE SHOWS ME and we all know actions speak louder than words. We have been good friends since 1998 and started dating about 3 years ago.

There are good men out there ladies! God SURELY blessed me with one of them.

Hi Ladies,
I am so in love with my BF of 4+ years!!! Sometimes I look at him and say wow, I am soo lucky and then he will look at me and say "me too"...LOL I know mushy but sometimes we are really cute like this... :grin:

I love all that stuff to Soror! When my SO and I get together (he lives in Dallas and I live in Boston for the time being) sometimes we just stare lovingly into each others eyes, sometimes having tears brimming both of our eyes.

LOVE IS WONDERFUL!!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Just thinking about him makes my heart skip a beat. I get goosebumps and butterflies thinking about the moments we shared. He is considerate, loving and makes me giggle. I love him soooooo much and I wouldnt trade him! Plus he is sooooo :lick::lick::lick:!!!!

yes---im in loveeee...still in loveee--and even tho i know every day is not disney land--that luv that you feel in your stomach is a must for me..those butterflies that u feel when ur gonna see him even after yrs of being together is what makes it all worth while

we laugh about us since we met at a speed dating event here in nyc....:grin:

I love my man! We have been through a lot however, we are still going strong. I love so many things about him. He listens to me no matter how much I run my mouth and HE REMEMBERS! He is very understanding, I love how he is always radiating heat since I am always cold he lets me snuggle up next to him. I hate to leave him in the morning so I kiss him a thousand times before I can finally let go and go to work before I am late lol.
I just love the thought of him he's so SEXY lol.

Back