Irby's Beauty Supply

CurleeDST

Hi there - has anyone ordered the BBD STRETCH or Glass from this site? If so, what was the turnaround on the product from the time you purchased to the time you received the products? How was the customer service?

Thanks

I recently ordered the BBD Flat Ironing Creme and Kaela oil....and the turnaround actually was pretty quick...

I think I ordered on a Monday or Tuesday and got it on a Saturday.

Good luck.:D

Just ordered stretch and glass (they were out of the flat iron stuff) Ordered it Sun pm....nothing yet, but I'm sure it's enroute!

Don't know why I ordered stretch......I don't even know what it is, but there was such a great price difference than the BBD site that I had to have it! (It's the PJ in me!) I'm sure I can find out something to use it for....

What is it, exactly? Some type of conditioner, or treatment?

STRETCH is a reconstructor which helps strengthen the hair. I ordered it on Sunday or Monday. I emailed Irby's and they said the shipment from BBD is a week late which happens constantly. I let them know I am willing to wait only 1 more week for the shipment before requesting a refund.

brownsugar9999 said:
Just ordered stretch and glass (they were out of the flat iron stuff) Ordered it Sun pm....nothing yet, but I'm sure it's enroute!

Don't know why I ordered stretch......I don't even know what it is, but there was such a great price difference than the BBD site that I had to have it! (It's the PJ in me!) I'm sure I can find out something to use it for....

What is it, exactly? Some type of conditioner, or treatment?

I love the BBD products, if you stick with it, you'll get great results, so if anybody doesn't like em, I get first dibs...

Back