Ion Products

I've used the Ion Reconstructor with good results, but I liked Aphogee's better. If Aphogee ever decide to discontinue, then Ion will be my back up.

I use Ion for my weekly protein treatment (Intensiv Therapy Protein Rebuilder and Moisturizer). I like it alot, but I haven't tried, and don't care to try any other products. Gotta stop the pjism.

I like the Ion Protein Rebuilder....it's so easy to use b/c it has a slimpy, shampooy feel to it so it allows for good coverage. My hair always feel stronger but still soft afterwards. I also tried the moisturizing conditioner, but I didn't care for it much.

I used to love ION products. The only reason they are no longer in my lineup is that I'm avoiding parabens. They have a leave in conditioner spray I used to carry with me to mist my hair througout the day. It has a very fine spray so it didnt make my hair frizz. I was relaxed then. I just retried the greg juice, I may do that with my hair now that I'm natural.

I've used Ion's Keratin Protein Reconstructor for two months. I love it. It leaves my hair strong, yet moisturized. Keratin is the second ingredient so it's a hearty protein.

While Aphogee is better (animal protein), I prefer Ion Keratin for regular use. I actually use it weekly.

I do have Ion extreme moisture...but I'm not thrilled with it. It OK, but it has a coating (maybe from cones?) that I don't like. So as soon as it's gone I'm going to be on the hunt for another deep moisturizing conditioner.

Let's see, I use the Clariyfing Shampoo, Effective Care Treatment, Straightener(fights frizz), and the Protein Rebuilder. Between ION and Silk Elements Sally has me covered. Now if only Sally would start carrying Dominican Conditioners.

Synthia, you might want to give the Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment a try. I love it and it smells SO good.

yourleoqueen said:
Let's see, I use the Clariyfing Shampoo, Effective Care Treatment, Straightener(fights frizz), and the Protein Rebuilder. Between ION and Silk Elements Sally has me covered. Now if only Sally would start carrying Dominican Conditioners.

Synthia, you might want to give the Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment a try. I love it and it smells SO good.

OK. Thanks. :)

Back