Ion effective care treatment:Any reviews Ladies?

buffalosoldier

I have bought this to use a protein treatment. Has anyone used it? did it make anyone's hair fall out??????

Does anyone know if I have to use a moisturising condish afterwards?

The ingredients are...

water, quaterniumn-18,cetyl alcohol,stearyl alcohol, stearalkonium choride, hydrolized keratin, panthenol, lecithin,peg-5 soya sterol, glycerol stearate, stearamine oxide, sodium laurimondipropiante, peg-100 stearate, isopropyl alcohol, methylparaben, dmdm, hydantoin, fragrance

(it just took me forever to bloody type that)

TIA!!!

It's a great deep conditioner. :grin: I used it to nurse my hair to health when I first started learning about good hair practices one year ago. My hair was in terrible condition from many years of abuse and listening to old wives tails. :( I haven't bought it again after I used up that jar/bottle due to falling in love with Dominican conditioners. :love:

I always did a hot oil treatment while I was deep conditioning, so I don't know if you'll need a moisturizing conitioner too.

I use it and love it. :love: Actually, the ION Effective Care is a protein treatment and moisturizing conditioner in one (that's what the Sally's sales lady told me). ;) So actually, you don't have to use a moisturizing conditioner afterwards, but I do sometimes.

It just depends on how you like for your hair to feel once it's rinsed out. I have so much Humecto conditioner (the big tub) that I use it just because afterwards. :ohwell:

This stuff is good, I've used it once before, I got the sample packet and I was very impressed...I haven't gotten around to buying the product because I have so many other good products at home that I haven't even used yet.:lol:

I have used this product several times and it is pretty decent in my book. It's not a bad product and it smells like candy and plastic.

Well I used it and it's very nice. It defintely put some strength into my hair.

To me it smells like butterscotch.

I'd definitely buy a couple of sachets again, but probably not a whole bottle.

Back