Investing Time Into Dating

TrueSugar

Hello,

For those of you that are marriage minded, how much of your time is spent dating and learning the dating process?

Im trying to learn but I don’t want to become obsessed.

Hello,

For those of you that are marriage minded, how much of your time is spent dating and learning the dating process?

Im trying to learn but I don’t want to become obsessed.
Right now I'm in the pre-dating phase. I'm open to meeting someone, but not active in doing so. Actually, I'm going to start going to the gym every Saturday just to make myself regularly present around men (instead of going outside with THAT being the primary focus,).

The other way I spend time on "dating" is merged with being the center focus. For example, I spend the extra 5-10 mins in the morning to do my makeup. I take all the opportunities to meet with friends just so I can be cute and "available" for meeting men.

Once it gets much colder (I'm in the northeast) I will go back to online dating. I figure that by then, I would have built up habits and routine that would make dating efficient for me.

I use the word efficient because I am an introvert and entertaining people takes work, so I am mindful of how I expend my energy.

I hope this helps!

Right now I'm in the pre-dating phase. I'm open to meeting someone, but not active in doing so. Actually, I'm going to start going to the gym every Saturday just to make myself regularly present around men (instead of going outside with THAT being the primary focus,).

The other way I spend time on "dating" is merged with being the center focus. For example, I spend the extra 5-10 mins in the morning to do my makeup. I take all the opportunities to meet with friends just so I can be cute and "available" for meeting men.

Once it gets much colder (I'm in the northeast) I will go back to online dating. I figure that by then, I would have built up habits and routine that would make dating efficient for me.

I use the word efficient because I am an introvert and entertaining people takes work, so I am mindful of how I expend my energy.

I hope this helps!
Dealing with people is difficult for me also. I’m a introvert also. I may need to develop a routine on the days when I’m off from work so that I can me new people.

Back