INTERVENTION: Im addicted to lace front wigs.

growinghealthyhair
How do you sew your lace front in? could you please describe? and what kind of thread do you use? A visual would be AWESOMEEEEE!! hehehe!!-:grin::grin:

Wigs are so fun. And such great protective styles. This weekend I had a silk top lace wig sewn on. This is way less tension than a sew-in, and It's easy to get to my hair. Sewing it on is great, I don't have to worry about any glue!! :) I say forget them, you're doing it to protect your hair. IF it's working for you, continue to do it!

growinghealthyhair
How do you sew your lace front in? could you please describe? and what kind of thread do you use? A visual would be AWESOMEEEEE!! hehehe!!-:grin::grin:

Kachi

Just regular weaving thread was used!! And the way that it's sewn, it's not sewn around the whole perimeter , but in places to make it "taut" and fit my head if you can imagine. I have it sewn in random places. There are two tiny places it's sewn in the front, then it's sewn around my nape at the back. Then in the middle/back of my head a part was made, and it was sewn in the part (I guess it would look like , i'm sewing a "weft" in this case, since the wig is parted). I'm sorry I now this isn't a good explanation. I think it looks pretty good though, because I have a Silk lace wig, so the parting looks a little more natural.

OMG!!! That's awesome. Is he a type 1? And girl, ur lace front looks great compared to what I see in the street!! You keep wearing it and tell ur family to have a seat! :yep:

OMG!!! That's awesome. Is he a type 1? And girl, ur lace front looks great compared to what I see in the street!! You keep wearing it and tell ur family to have a seat! :yep:

:bighug:
Thank you. I have seen alot of bad lace fronts and I make sure mine looks good lol.

his hair type is 1 2 and 3. he has sections in his head with all those hair patterns. its weird :lol:

Back