Internet Hoe or Just looking for luv on Internet

bermudabeauty

Hey ladies. So my x-boyfriend and I are still cool. We talk all the time and he likes to share his dating experiences with me :spinning:. Anyways. He is on the internet on various websites looking to meet ladies. But I had to be honest and tell him he is an internet ho because he has met approx 6 ladies in the last few weeks and chopped and screwed almost all of them. :blush:. (So he says). He always says I'm his prototype and he is looking for a "good" girl like me, yet he is on these sites fornicating with all his dating contacts. He always says he wants a committed relationship with a quality person, he's just looking for love on these sites. I told him I think he is fronting and is using the internet as means to find new ladies to get busy with. Do you know anyone like this? Are you an internet hoe? LOL Lets discuss.

I knew someone like that, I called him E-pimp. If they'll give up the drawers like that, they would have done it if he met them on the streets, no change there.

Yes I agree. Both the women he meets and bangs out on the net are internet ho's just as he is. I beleive meeting someone online is easier than in the streets because all you have to do is type some good lines and your in there. Although I do know a few people that are in long term relationships from dating on line.

The women probably are, but don't know how to control their desires long enough to make it last.

I'm not a prude by any means, but it amazes me how quickly a woman will give it up to a dude just because they "talked" on the internet first. It's like they don't have to make him wait the first time they go out, because they already KNOW him.

I can't do that, which is why I don't internet "date". I need to meet my men upfront and in person. Pictures don't mean a darn thing.

Hey ladies. So my x-boyfriend and I are still cool. We talk all the time and he likes to share his dating experiences with me :spinning:. Anyways. He is on the internet on various websites looking to meet ladies. But I had to be honest and tell him he is an internet ho because he has met approx 6 ladies in the last few weeks and chopped and screwed almost all of them. :blush:. (So he says). He always says I'm his prototype and he is looking for a "good" girl like me, yet he is on these sites fornicating with all his dating contacts. He always says he wants a committed relationship with a quality person, he's just looking for love on these sites. I told him I think he is fronting and is using the internet as means to find new ladies to get busy with. Do you know anyone like this? Are you an internet hoe? LOL Lets discuss.

To the bolded: what sort of 'quality' woman is going to sleep with him so quickly. On top of that, if he was 'quality', he wouldn't be such a man whore :blush:. He needs to grow up.

If he was using the internet to simply meet women and get to know them well, it would be different. He probably knows he'll be back on the internet to look for more women the day after he sleeps with one girl... :nono:... TWISTED!

Oh, I know a lot of men/women like this... they are very insecure people!

Him not being quality is why were not together. LOL. Funny but true. He's a cool guy friend but not a good boyfriend. I tell him all the time to work on himself first. So when a quality person comes in his life he will know it and will know how to treat her. But the way he is going about it makes him an internt ho.

Sheesh...
I know a guy like that.. I met him online back in 2004 on match.com and do you know he is still on there right now today still searching :nono:. I believe he is also on black people meet, he had a page on blackplanet, his is also on myspace.. My goodness :ohwell: and he is a nice looking guy at that :lick:.

Back