Interesting Video....

Is this a joke? Those are not tracks, that's a wig! Look at the part and the way the hair "sits" on top of her head like a separate entity.:lachen:Either she's playin and that's a wig or somebody gave her a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad weave job.:drunk: Let me finish watching the video now...

Last edited:
This just cracked me up :lachen:she has to be kidding, all that lip smackin and hair swooping is just a bit much only because thats a D#$^ Wig. Not some tracks, no sight of any kinda of relaxed hair what so ever, I swear YouTube is a gateway to the retarded. People can just get up on there and act a fool just because, I dont understand it :lachen:

Is this a joke? Those are not tracks, that's a wig! Look at the part and the way the hair "sits" on top of her head like a separate entity.:lachen:Either she's playin and that's a wig or somebody gave her a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad weave job.:drunk: Let me finish watching the video now...

I was just coming in here to say that! :lachen: I'm dying over "separate entity!" :lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:That was so funny!

No she didnt start brushing that wig
Talking bout if you send her a dirty comment "mind your buisness" LOL
Then the Mariah Carey thing, all the smiling and kissing, spending around...was it "step back" "back off" ? 5 guys wanted her, you werent their to comb her hair or her finicial support lol:lachen::lachen:

I get that it's a spoof on people who relax their hair. What I don't get is why people always care what everyone else does to their own hair/bodies? This sista has natural hair, for whatever reason. But why the need to spend the time and effort spoofing on those with relaxed hair? It makes me question her motivation for going natural in the first place.

Back