InStyler Results *pics*

divinempress

My sis bought the InStyler curling iron (getinstyler.com) and insisted she try it on me. Just wanted to share the results.
I'm 11 weeks post relaxer.

Before:

DSC07671.jpg

DSC07668.jpg

Air-dry

DSC07672.jpg

DSC07724.jpg

After:
DSC07727.jpg

DSC07726.jpg

DSC07728.jpg

NG didn't budge :lachen:

DSC07730.jpg

Was it worth the money and all the hype that I have seen on the Informercials. You hair is absolutely wonderful.

Beautiful Hair!! I saw the informercial one night and wondered about the instyler. Do you think it would be good to use for dominican blow out type styling?

Thanks ladies!!!

The results were just "okay" to me. If it was my money, i would return for a full refund! My CHI produces better results.

I must say that my sis gets a better result. Her hair gets that swang and looks fierce! It also lasts right through to her next wash. So maybe its a texture thing...

Beautiful Hair!! I saw the informercial one night and wondered about the instyler. Do you think it would be good to use for dominican blow out type styling?

It's possible. The instlyer's brush bristles would work similar to the dominican blow out technique.
Come to think of it.. the results are similar to the one time i did a dominican blow out.

First off, I have to say you're hair is UNBELIEVABLY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I purchased the Instyler too, but I haven't quite gotten the hang of it yet. It looks like it did really well for you though!

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL!!!:thumbsup:

Girl, you need to post an extremely beautiful hair warning at the beginning of this thread.
My friend wanted me to try her Instyler and I thought it was just "okay" too.
I would never purchase it for myself.

Back