InStyler Results *pics*

whoaaaa you got some looooooooooooong hair.
that poor instyler had to put in some WORK!!! :)
it looks BEAUTIFUL!!!
do you relax to bone straight?
was the instyler easy to use?
would you recommend it?
it didn't do much for the NG, did you flat iron it later or do anything to it later?

Thanks! Personally, I would recommend buying it on the trial period, and returning it if it doesn't work. From what my sis says; its pretty easy to use, you just have to get the hang of it. I left the NG alone..I didn't want to double up on the heat.
Yea i relax to bone straight.

My sis bought the InStyler curling iron (getinstyler.com) and insisted she try it on me. Just wanted to share the results.
I'm 11 weeks post relaxer.

Before:

DSC07671.jpg

DSC07668.jpg

Air-dry

DSC07672.jpg

DSC07724.jpg

After:
DSC07727.jpg

DSC07726.jpg

DSC07728.jpg

NG didn't budge :lachen:

DSC07730.jpg

Girl, you have such pretty hair. It did a nice job on your hair.

Your hair is beautiful! I had always wondered about the InStyler. Now, that I see the results, I am definitely going to get me one.

You already know no need for me to say but DIVINEMPRESS is right. Your avatar does that hair no justice. Is your sister's hair as long as yours? Maybe that's why it worked different as well. I couldn't imagine gliding that thing down INCHES of hair.

marvvvvvvvelous.......belissimo!!!!

i have the instyler--while i like it--the bristles dont get my hair as smooth as i would like it to be--as in rollerset smooth--but it does kill two birds with one stone--flatiron--and curl--so its a keeper--i bought two one for my firend and one for me--via their pricing plan

My sis bought the InStyler curling iron (getinstyler.com) and insisted she try it on me. Just wanted to share the results.
I'm 11 weeks post relaxer.

Before:

DSC07671.jpg

DSC07668.jpg

Air-dry

DSC07672.jpg

DSC07724.jpg

After:
DSC07727.jpg

DSC07726.jpg

DSC07728.jpg

NG didn't budge :lachen:

DSC07730.jpg

You Hair Looks Fab! Happy Hair Growing!

Everyone has pretty much said it all. Your hair is lovely :love:. I checked out your fotki as well.

I see that you are thinking of transitioning... Is it difficult to touch-up your roots with that much hair to manipulate?

Back