Indian oils, not sure if it's worth it. *Vent*

angie10 said:
Hey SqrpioQutie, I went to the one on VA BCH BLVD. It's on aragona blvd, next to hair design by pam.

ok... there is another one further down vb blvd, going toward norfolk... it's in a shopping center that's right at the corner of vb blvd and newtown rd... coming from vb, it's on the right hand side... there's a mexican restaurant on the end closest to the street... i went there yesterday and the lady was really helpful, translated all the labels and made recommendations... so far, i'm happy with them... :grin:

now if i could only find a spot locally to buy dominican products, i'd be set....

SqrpioQutie said:
ok... there is another one further down vb blvd, going toward norfolk... it's in a shopping center that's right at the corner of vb blvd and newtown rd... coming from vb, it's on the right hand side... there's a mexican restaurant on the end closest to the street... i went there yesterday and the lady was really helpful, translated all the labels and made recommendations... so far, i'm happy with them... :grin:

now if i could only find a spot locally to buy dominican products, i'd be set....

Gurl I was just looking at your fotki. I didn't know they had one down there, but I will check it out. If you find dominican products locally, please pm me asap:lol: I just posted on the thread about hampton road meeting, it's a good idea. Thanks for the recomandation.

angie10 said:
Gurl I was just looking at your fotki. I didn't know they had one down there, but I will check it out. If you find dominican products locally, please pm me asap:lol: I just posted on the thread about hampton road meeting, it's a good idea. Thanks for the recomandation.

no problem - it was the first one on my list and was the closest to where i was shopping yesterday so i guess i just lucked out... oh, it's called Sunrise... and yeah, i'll definitely keep you in the loop... there's a store closer to me that i think may have the goods (dom products) but the one time i stopped by there, the door was locked (with their big ole OPEN sign blazing in the window).... i'll stop by there again this week and if it's a go, i'll let you know!!!

SqrpioQutie said:
no problem - it was the first one on my list and was the closest to where i was shopping yesterday so i guess i just lucked out... oh, it's called Sunrise... and yeah, i'll definitely keep you in the loop... there's a store closer to me that i think may have the goods (dom products) but the one time i stopped by there, the door was locked (with their big ole OPEN sign blazing in the window).... i'll stop by there again this week and if it's a go, i'll let you know!!!

:lachen: @ the open sigh blazing in the window. I hope they do sale it there, I'm getting all excited.

I am new to this board. I want to ask the ladies in Atlanta which Indian Stores they use to purchase products.
Thanks

Back