Indian Hair Weave Help

angeleyez04

I am a college student and I am on a tight budget. My graduation is coming up in May and because of my schedule I will not be able to get my hair done in May, I will have to get it done sometime in early April. The problem now is I need hair that will be able to hold up from April till my graduation in late May. My budget for the hair is about $200, I am willing to stretch to about $220-$230 if absolutely necessary. I am looking for indian hair with wavy to body wave kind of texture and it does not really have to be virgin hair. I have used wagmans natural body and I currently have their deep curl from the perfectress line. Its good but I am not in love.
I am also looking for good closures to match the hair, I tried senghori shells deep wave and I don't really like it.
Lastly, any recommendations for affordable weavelogists in the NY bronx and may be albany area.
I know this is long but I will appreciate any info/help. Thanks!

Indianhair.net has pretty hair and not too expensive. I would recommend visiting bhm weave section the ladies over there helped me out on the weave and where to buy everything and they have good review and lots of pics.

Back