Income Tax Wishlist

some more eluence shampoo and conditioner. i hope i don't run out before then. oh and some QB heavy cream or something for wash and gos in the summer.

As far as hair is concerned:

I want a stand alone portable dryer (already know I can't afford a pibbs)
A few more LF wigs, maybe even one human one.
Restock on my AO conditioners and any other staples I have.

Oh and I almost forgot, that root straightener comb thingy from folica.com

Health/Beauty Wise:

Full Body Detox (the one Vevster did from Dherbs)
Some better make-up

Last edited:
Hmmmm....its good to know I'm not the only 1 that spends money in my head before I get it:look:

I don't have any big hair purchases in mind. I'm just gonna restock on my usual products:grin:

I do not think many of us will be getting reabtes this year due to the stimulus last year. I would not get your hopes up.

On CNN this Morning, Wolf Blitzer was interviewing Obama and he said that he was working on another stimulus package. If so maybe I can get a FHI and some products like Ovation and JOICO K-Pak. If a get a refund I would like to get the PIBBS 512.

Luckily I bought all my hair wishes for christmas. Now I have a credit card bill to pay. So my income tax and if we get a rebate, will go towards that.

I got my Ovation Cell Therapy so im good.

I'm not going to get anything too major, but definitely some flexi-rods which I've been waiting to try, and some AO Honeysuckle Rose conditioner!

If I get anything I will pay off my credit card I used to get all my hair stuff for Chirstmas and then close that account, too many cards is so tempting for me.

im going to get some green tea butter from hairveda. i have so many moisturizers but this one is amazing and i know it would do me some good this winter, i should have never sold it.
and a CHI blowdryer.

I would like to buy a pair of FHI flat irons, a new blow dryer with a STRONG comb, and all the essential oils I could ever dream of. I would say wooden combs but I should have them by then but if not I will buy.

But other than that probably some clothes. I have smothered myself in my hair and other hobbies I rarely have time or money to hit he mall unless I'm going to Sephora or some natural herb store.

Back