Inching to WL and new color

That color looks great on your skin tone. Very pretty. Your hair looks great too. Your ends look good.

Gym after I had those 2 trims a few months ago my ends were looking pretty good even though I hated to have to cut. Now I don't even have to do the search and destroy as much and the splits and heat damage are gone.

I started cowashing a couple of times a week because my hair usually looks like crap and I am so tired from work and school I don't have the time to do the full wash and dry a nd flat iron. Cowashing in cold weather:nono:.

Beautiful color!
And I swear you look WL already. :scratchch
How many more inches do you think you have until you reach it?

OMG.....I love the color too, just the length is unbelieveable.....I know you are happy, I cant wait to get there, great progress....what's your reigmen?

OMG.....I love the color too, just the length is unbelieveable.....I know you are happy, I cant wait to get there, great progress....what's your reigmen?

I am happy. I didn't thik I could personal grow my hair long without a stylist. My reggie is real simple. I wash and condition once a week. After I shampoo I use my Aphogee 2 minute and then I dc with Humectress mixed Porosity Control Conditioner.

I airdry and flat iron or I airdry and ponytail. I use the flat iron once a week or every other week. I also like to do a quick co wash with Pantene Mask. It gives me the most slip and silky soft hair. I use the rinses whenever I'm ready for a new color. At night I wear a bonnet. Oh and I've been using Ion silk drops which I love.

Leona I have to be honest, you make me sick! :drunk: Your hair is growing good. I agree, from the pix you look WL to me, if not, I'm sure you only need a few more inches and not 4.

Back