In need of a protictive style

AgapeQueen

I need a prtective style for the winter and too because I feel like giving up for while on daily styingling...I do not want to retouch my perm, my hair looks like crap without one...so I ave been wearing a bun for about month and I am starting to feel the effects of it..my scalp is sore where the bun/phony pony pulls:wallbash:...so I'm thinking of getting a full weave...but:ohwell: my hair is thinning so I'm afriad that I would not be able to treat my scalp properly with one...:wallbash:

You could braid your own hair, securing the ends and wear wigs or half wigs. That way you can take the hair off, wash, DC, and tend to your scalp when you need to. Also, it's not as hard to take off as a sew-in or glued in weave would be. HTH:yep:

You could braid your own hair, securing the ends and wear wigs or half wigs. That way you can take the hair off, wash, DC, and tend to your scalp when you need to. Also, it's not as hard to take off as a sew-in or glued in weave would be. HTH:yep:
Excellent...and it is cheaper...do half wigs come in human hair?

This is exactly what I was going to suggest! If your hair is thinning I would strongly suggest don't do a sew in, you don't want to add any more tension to your hair or scalp. You can take the half wig when you need to and still get to your scalp do your DC's etc..You could wear a head band w/ the half wig that way you won't half to worry about blending, and could stretch a little longer. I have some pics in my fotki of some half wigs as well as other protective styles you and I are about the same type and length. Hang in there!!!!

Back