In need of a DEEEPPP Conditioner

blah54

My hair is do dry ladies I dont know what to do I really need help in finding a really good Deep conditioner. I dont care the price at this point because its crispy and it makes noise when rub together lol im serious i just took a weave out and i dont know what to do. I am really going to take my hair serious this year and just need some ideas for a DEEP CONDITIONER.

There are many but will keep list short to 1 commercial brand and 1 hamdmade.

Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose
HairVeda SitriNillah

ORS Hair Repair Nourishing Conditioner
Darcy's Botanicals Pumpkin Seed Conditioner
Aubrey Organics White Camellia

If you just took out a weave you need protein and moisture.

I use millcreek Organics keratin and Giovanni's nutrafix and curl junkie curl rehab.

You need a heavy cream and a heavy sealer. Try qhemets biologics amla heavy cream or their cocoa tree detangling ghee.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

EVOO + Honey + 1 tsp salt = very moisturizing!

For protein I add a dollup or two of full fat plain yogurt or an egg.

IA agree that it's best to clarify and do a protein and moisture DC after extensions/weave. GL! :)

Carols daughter Black Vanilla
Naturelle Grow Cinammon DC
Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk or Shea What!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Just DCed my hair yesterday with Giovanni Nutrafix and Giovanni 2Chic Ultra Moisturizing Conditioner...and recieved my LIFE!

This combo is ridiculous...

Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk Cream Moisture Dream
Silk Dreams Razzberry Coconut affair
Shescentit Avocado Conditioner
Shescentit Okra Reconstructor

my 3 favorites are (in no order):

hair chemist macadamia oil repair masque (has silicones for those who avoid them)
shea moisture purification masque
silk dreams vanilla silk

My holy grail deep conditioner is Darcy's botanicals weekly deep treatment. I am looking for something better but I haven't been able to find anything. I just don't like the bottles they come in.

Silk essentials mega silk moisturizing treatment. Amazing mix of protein and moisture, and slip for days...

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

IA agree that it's best to clarify and do a protein and moisture DC after extensions/weave. GL! :)

Salt? Really? What does the salt do?

I am going to have to try this thanks!!

Aubrey Organics GPB is the only Deeep conditioner as far as I'm concerned. The first conditioner I had to penetrate my strands...the first to do so deeply. It has an awesome combination of backbone + moisture.

Last edited:
Since you just came out of a weave, and you sound in a rush: ORS hair mayonnaise or ORS replenishing pack. Available on the ground, provide great moisture and strength.

L'Oreal Paris sulfate-free line!

Man that L'Oreal sulfate free conditioner is :grin::lick:. Best thing about it, most of the time I can get it for less than a dollar at CVS using coupons and cashback rewards. I ended my affair with Aubrey honeysuckle because of it.

Back