Impromtu trip to a local BSS, lol...

shinyblackhair

One of my friends called me up this afternoon to invite me along to the BSS near to where we live. Of course I accepted the invite
grin.gif

This is what I came home with:

Creme of Nature in the green and white
Motions Silk Protein conditioner
Motions Nourish Leave in
Wonder 8 Oil

I bought these products mainly for my 7.5 yo girl who has type 3b hair (natural). I used them tonight, and they all get mine and my girl's seal of approval. Not one ouch and not a tear was shed. The CoN did exactly as it said and left her hair gentley cleansed and detangled. I applied the Motion silk protein conditioner and left it on her for about 10 min. with a plastic cap and covered that with a damp towel. After it was rinsed out her hair was noticablely shinier and softer. Detangled like a dream too. After I combed her hair out using the Motions Noursh leave in I applied Motions oil moisturizer -which I already had from before. I sealed it all with the wonder 8 oil. I parted her hair down the middle and braided her hair in two.

This was a very successful wash day indeed. My daughter usually cries on wash days. These will be staple products for her for sure.

OOOOWWW.... you actually found the Motions Silk Protein Conditioner??? I'm jealous!! I can't find that stuff anywhere!!
mad.gif

SBH u have the CUTEST little girls !!!!! They are precious
angel.gif

BTW...
I bought the Motions shampoo and conditioner this weekend and loved it !

Oh, thank you Britt. Yes, it's their cuteness that saves them, when they've been behaving naughtly. LOL...How can I
spank.gif
them when they're so cute, LOL...

Back