Important video on the dark side of supplements!

This is the downside of using products made by small up and coming companies- many times they havent tested products throughly! She's lucky to be alive.

I'm sorry but why would you just take pills without really knowing what they are??? Like I don't think I'd ever take supplements from a small company from some place random? And this is also why I try to keep my supplements to a minimum if they are multis...

Um...this lady is getting on my nerves..."I only want radiant people telling me what I can and can't take...." wow she's really smart...

Last edited:
That's a shame, but compared to all of the poisons the Pharma peddlers push...I mean Dr's. I'll take my chances on supplements from companies that I feel comfortable with.

The woman that was ODing on Selenium from different sources, was a simpleton.

I wouldn't blame small supplement companies though, you have to be careful with anything and everything.

Stories just like this, happen every day from Doctor prescribed medication. Caveat Emptor. People have to be careful and research. The person that will put anything in their mouth without research shouldn't be touching an apple without hand holding.

I'm sorry but why would you just take pills without really knowing what they are??? Like I don't think I'd ever take supplements from a small company from some place random? And this is also why I try to keep my supplements to a minimum if they are multis...

Um...this lady is getting on my nerves..."I only want radiant people telling me what I can and can't take...." wow she's really smart...

:lachen::lachen::lachen: I forget that part! Well she didnt want any fat people with with heart issues tellin her what to take (or however she worded it ) lmao!

:lachen::lachen::lachen: I forget that part! Well she didnt want any fat people with with heart issues tellin her what to take (or however she worded it ) lmao!

Naw she was kissing up lol..."I mean, if YOU guys told me what to do, I'd do it..." Yea I'm sure some radiant people gave her those supplements that had her hair falling out and put welts on her face too...smh...

@1:45 does she say the person was taking sulphur which contains corn??? wtf??

But yes, don't go taking supplements made by small start up companies. Anyone can make supplements in their home and sell them. I think you can even buy pill makers that will fill capsules with whatever you want ... making pills that look like any other pill you'd buy from a chemist.

Last edited:
You should research before trying any supplement & talk to your Doctor/pay close attention
to how your body responds...Dont Know about this person....

Happy Hair Growing!

Back