I'M UNDER THE DRYER WITH ROLLERS RIGHT NOW...WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO YOUR HAIR???

I just rinsed and and conditioned my hair. It feels great! My hair is just weird I guess like me...:spinning:

Thank you Nice & Wavy! I'm hoping my hair will continue to stay healthy like yours!

I just rinsed and and conditioned my hair. It feels great! My hair is just weird I guess like me...:spinning:

Thank you Nice & Wavy! I'm hoping my hair will continue to stay healthy like yours!
YW, sis. It does feel good when you rinse your hair and it feels like "ahhhhhh!":grin:

Your hair is far from weird...it's beautiful and loves what it loves! Like I said before, if it works....keep doing it!

I have coconut oil as pre poo in my hair right now with my plastic cap. Gonna do a hard protein treatment tomorrow (Aphogee 2 step). Then I'll DC with my Humectress and oils...

Y'all are to funny with the Juice and the Soul Glo throwbacks!:lachen:

I have coconut oil as pre poo in my hair right now with my plastic cap. Gonna do a hard protein treatment tomorrow (Aphogee 2 step). Then I'll DC with my Humectress and oils...

Y'all are to funny with the Juice and the Soul Glo throwbacks!:lachen:
Hey you...:kiss: How r u?

I am loving the Soul Glo....Juice comments...hysterical!:lachen:

What size rollers are you using?

I'm have 3 gray rollers at the top and the rest magenta and red. I am so frustrated that I want to go blow dry and flat iron my hair. Everyone who can roller set makes it look so easy. Hopefully, one day I will get there. Oh well, I am going to sit here, because I am eager to see the results.

I'm have 3 gray rollers at the top and the rest magenta and red. I am so frustrated that I want to go blow dry and flat iron my hair. Everyone who can roller set makes it look so easy. Hopefully, one day I will get there. Oh well, I am going to sit here, because I am eager to see the results.
You know what I find easy to do? When you make your parts, make them small (about 1/2 inch) and start your rollers on top of hair, smooth ends of hair onto roller and then roll down slowly. Don't rush it...take your time. Hold roller to scalp, and then place clips like these:
yhst-65353547488965_2099_10364668

and place one on each side of the roller.

Also, don't use too many rollers...that can cause frustration as well because too many rollers won't fit properly on the head.

You will get it...just keep trying.

Awww. Nice, I'm fine... just tryin ta keep this hair on my head!:grin:

Been lurkin mostly...

...but the juice jokes make my day! Happy hair growing to all, and especially you guys in Adora's challenge... I'll be watching!

Totally off topic, but please tell Shimmie that I said hello...

Hey you...:kiss: How r u?

I am loving the Soul Glo....Juice comments...hysterical!:lachen:

61Jc83Tca6L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

This one below is Jermaine Jackson with his Jerri Curl before his now infamous Helmet Head look
jermaine_jackson_pia_zadora-when_the_rain_begins_to_fall_s.jpg

Now, ya'll know.....:lachen:
15FW92541BK.jpg

Ok....I'm done....:lachen:

Awww. Nice, I'm fine... just tryin ta keep this hair on my head!:grin:

Been lurkin mostly...

...but the juice jokes make my day! Happy hair growing to all, and especially you guys in Adora's challenge... I'll be watching!

Totally off topic, but please tell Shimmie that I said hello...
It's good to see you :kiss:

I will tell her you asked for her....

Under the dryer deep conditioning with porosity control and pantene relaxed and natural breakage defense mask.

Under the dryer with some Red Sebastian Collorshines......:grin:........then off to flat iron it.......:look:.....haven't flatironed in about 4 months.....

I washed last night I washed and wet bunned then wraped and slept on it. Too tired to do anything else. This morninf my hair was still damp so I thought it would be the perfect time to try out a Bantu Knot out. So i'm sitting here with my hair in 5 knots on the computer :grin: I'm going to give it another 30 min to and hr then take it out and see what I have. Keep your fingers crossed :yep:

Sitting under steamer with a combo of silicon mix and soy renewal treatment.....when I get from under here, I will rollerset/wrapping

Back