I'm soo happy!

DatJerseyDyme

I\'m soo happy!

I got a relaxer yesterday..and took some pics today..this is the closest I've ever been to my goal. I'd say I'm about an inch and a half away from bs...THANKS LADIES!

Re: I\'m soo happy!

YOU GROW GIRL!!! Great job and determination. You will be waist length before you know it
shocked.gif

Hello!!!! Girl...talk of making great strides! Congratulations!!! Hope you did a few "tosses" witcha bad self! In fact, do one right now just for good measure.
wink.gif

Gorgeous hair! Looks like you'll reach your brastrap goal way before February!

Looks like a lot of growth between the September picture and the October picture. Very pretty hair.

perfect peace
Rose.gif

DJD, Girl that's amazing!

I'm just
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
right now.

I always enjoy reading all your posts, but just for good measure, do you mind telling us your regimen please?
smile.gif

Congratulations!

[ QUOTE ]
perfectpeace said:
Looks like a lot of growth between the September picture and the October picture. Very pretty hair.

perfect peace
Rose.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA, that seems like a lot of growth for one month...you go girl!!!

[ QUOTE ]
soulchild said:
DJD, Girl that's amazing!

I'm just
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
right now.

I always enjoy reading all your posts, but just for good measure, do you mind telling us your regimen please?
smile.gif

Congratulations!

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW! THANKS EVERYONE..I'M SITTING HERE CHEESING AWAY! MY REGIMINE:

Saturday:
1) Shampoo with Therappe
2) Condition with Keraphix or Emergencee
3) Condition with Humectress w/ EVOO
4) Apply a small amount of Headress, Mango Butter, and 8 drops of WGO on each side.
5) Rollerset applying WGO on each of the parts, Wrap, and put hair in a bun.

Tuesday (if I feel like it)
Same as above, except I dry in a ponytail or straight down.

I only do step 2 when needed. Thanks again for all of your support and encouragement..it means A LOT!
drunk.gif

I got them overseas and haven't been able to find them since..They are by cosmopolitin, so you should be able to find them in wal-mart or anywhere else that sells that kind of stuff. They were kinda expensive at about 2.00, but very sturdy...Good-days hair pins can be found at Sallys and work the same, but are cheaper. HTH!

Thanks DJD!
You really seem to have your regimen down pat. That's great that you know what works. Do you still find your self experimenting w/other products from time to time?

Soulchild, Actually, I don't experiment with products too much because as it stands, the Nexxus Products are expensive, and why go product hopping when I like what I have? But I do find myself spending more on hair pins and clips and things..but they make my hair pretty! I have to admit that after admiring Hairlove's album I want to try Monoi Oil and HHB!
smile.gif

Cograts!Your hair looks stunning!The difference between your Sept and Oct pics is amazing!

Yeah Baby (Austin Powers Style)!

Your hair is indeed getting longer--and FAST too
smile.gif

Oh my, DJD !! It looks like your hair gre 2.5 inches in less than 8 weeks....GORGEOUS girlfriend! Congrats!

You THINK your hair is getting longer?

Girl---it is definitely longer CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are truly a dyme girl!!!! LOL!!!

Bravo!Take a bow, you deserve to. Your hair looks great and that is phenomenal growth.

Thanks again everyone! In October it seemed like I was SOOOO FAR AWAY from my goal..now I'm so close I just have to keep doing what I was doing: NOT paying attention to my hair. It's like my regimine is second nature, so I don't worry about it as much any more!

That's a lot of growth, DJD!
clap.gif
Congratulations! You will reach your BS goal before February at this rate.
smile.gif
Beautiful hair.
up.gif

I remember the first cut you had posted, you have had significant growth since than and your hair looks so healthy. Congrats DJD!!
clap.gif

Back