I'm soo happy!

Re: I\'m soo happy!

Congratulations on your progress!
clap.gif

COngrats DJD your hair has grown a lot in one month ! Happy growing!

You hair looks great. What progress huh? Now where did you find those pins??? I asked at the Sally’s I go to and they said they never heard of em!
shocked.gif

Looking good, Jersey! Your hair's very thick all the way to the ends.

Do you attribute your fast growth to vitamin supplements, or do you have a high growth rate regardless?

Honi, I got the pins at a bx on base (military). I know allandra uses the good days hair pins and I believe she gets them from Sally's. I really like my pins though, and I'm gonna have my mom send me some more some time soon. If you can't find them and would like me to send you some, just send me a pm, and I will ask her for a lot of them. They're really sturdy too!

Megonw, I don't take any vits or supplements at all. I *try* to have a high protein diet, but I think most of my growth is because I have a high growth rate. I'm scared to try any supplements because I don't think I could afford to get my hair done as often as I would have to!

Thanks to everyone who replied with such kind words. It really means a lot!

Way to go DJD
up.gif
Girl it looks like your hair grew 2-3ins from September to October
smile.gif

me too! as everyone said, your hair has grown so much! btw, you may need to change your goals on your signature. are you sure you're not at bra-strap now?
laugh.gif

Beautiful........*adding Mango Butter and WGO to my list*
tongue.gif

Your hair is soooo pretty! It has grown so much in comparison to the first picture...

You don't take any vitamins or supplements??
What is your hair type? I am definitely going to have to try your regimen...
smile.gif

Bobbie: I'm positive I'm not at bra strap now..maybe with wet hair..I'll definately check it out on Saturday when I wash..but I want BS DRY hair..that is my ULTIMATE goal for now..and then, maybe 3 inches past.
EgytianSand: You definately have to try the WGO/Mango Butter. It's the best thing I've ever done for my hair. Crispy Air Dried hair is a thing of the past. I don't know of anyone that's had a bad experience with it!
Lilchanel: HEY GIRL! How is everything? NOPE, no vits or supplements..I barely take the meds that I'm supposed to for my health, I know I would just be wasting money on supplements! I think my hair type is 4a, with some 4b at the crown. I like my regimine because it's simple, and I get the right balance of everything.

Thanks to everyone for all of your kind words! Right now, I'm sticking with the Feb. goal because I just KNOW I'm gonna have a set-back..things have been going too well! It's funny because based on the Pics I KNOW it has grown, but it doesn't feel any longer! I'll keep you all updated!

4a! Well DatJerseyDyme, you are now my hair inspiration! I only hope by the next time I relax, my hair will be as healthy as yours! It's refreshing to see a fellow type 4 with so much growth!
clap.gif

I notice you didn't use "caramel rinse" on your touch up. What is it exactly, and is it safe to add along with a relaxer?

Bobbie: You are sooo sweet! I didn't do the rinse because I always wear my hair UP so there's no point in spending money making it look extra special and pretty and stuff. A rinse is just a semi-perm hair color that washes out in 4-6 weeks (that's another reason I didn't get it again, it rinses out too fast because I wash my hair so much). My hair is actually a shade lighter than the rinse and it gave my hair a darker appearance, making it also look healthier. It also made it shinier. If you are looking for a color change and don't want to do anything permanent, or you are unsure about a color, try a rinse. I did mine the same day as the relaxer with no adverse reaction.

Back