I'm so mad at HisandHerhair.com! Never getting my money again!!!

Princess Tam Tam

I ordered 4 packs of Natural Perm straight hair on Sunday night.

I never got a confirmation email. I just know they took their money on Monday morning.

Today I received the package. I accidently ordered a number 18 instead of 1B.

If the idiots had emailed me a confirmation email I could have at least seen the error before it was shipped out.

The 18 Natural Perm straight looks overprocessed and horrible!

Customer service lady told me that they will be keeping 15% of hair purchase if I send it back and if I want exchange I WILL HAVE to PAY FOR SHIPPING!

Photoon2010-12-10at1421.jpg

I can't even sell it to anyone! No one would buy this mess from me! :nono:

source of my pain:Welcome to His&Her.com

I'm sorry about that and I agree the hair looks overprocessed. Did you asked them why they never sent you a confirmation email?

Oh WoW! is all I can say.

I am so sorry this happened to you. A 15% restocking fee??!!! Man O Man!!!

Two thumbs down to them!!

Call your bank. Hopefully they can help you out some sort of way. Mine helped me out w/ some beef between Hairsisters and I

The last time I ordered from them I did not receive a confirmation email either. I had never experienced this before and never had any problems with them. I was worried as to whether I would receive my hair but I did receive it as ordered. (kinky straight, 1B, 3 day shipping) I am sorry this happened to you. It seems many companies,not only those in the hair industry, have no problem with inadequate customer service these days.

The last time I ordered from them I did not receive a confirmation email either. It seems many companies,not only those in the hair industry, have no problem with inadequate customer service these days.

When I ordered before in 2009. I received email confirmation. I still have that email confirmation. I was so satisfied with them that I recommended the site to everyone.

I know 5 people who ordered from them because of me.

I even posted on LHCF about the 50% mink hair.

I do most of my shopping online. It's easier for me instead of wandering the stores for hours. I will spend 4 hours at the GAP for one pair of jeans.

One bad customer service experience ruins everything for me.

It will become my absolute duty to bad mouth that company any chance I get. :look:

On Cyber Monday I purchased 2 items at vitacost.com. My first purchase at the site. It was free shipping on any purchase. My confirmation email stated free shipping. Two days I received another email stating the shipping was 4.99.

I called customer service and complained about being charged 4.99 shipping.

She said: I'm Sorry, I will fix that right away. The 4.99 will back on your account by tomorrow.

Customer service like that makes me feel secure about future purchases.

Yes, I'm at fault for picking the wrong color.

But, to be charged 15% service charge for hair that is unusable is horrible.

Back