I'm so excited

I just washed and did my own hair for the first time and thanks to LHCF it came out great, I'm never going back to my stylist! I tried ORS Olive Oil on my hair before flat ironing and it came out nice, especially for it being my first time. Eventually I'm going to try other products I heard you all raving about like chi silk infusion, redken heat glide, etc,. My next big investment will be a real good flat iron and a digital camera (so I can start posting pics). I am so excited I think at the rate I'm going I will achieve my goal of shoulder length hair.:grin:

Hi, truleblessed!

Congrats on your success! The ladies here are very supportive, so if you have questions, just post em!

I, too, am trying to get to full shoulder length; best wishes in all your hair endeavors!

HHG (healthy hair growing) :)

Sounds good. I'm glad your 1st experience was a good one. Now try not to stay in the mirror flossin' :grin:

Congratulations, girl! Yes, LHCF is a wealth of hair care knowledge. I've just figured out what I'm doing, lol, and I've been getting lots of hair compliments. Little do they know I ditched my stylist back in January. Not that all stylists are bad, but I got this by myself, ya know? :grin: It's a good feeling.

I am sure that you are well on your way to being a LHCFnerorxic...you know, they get to their goal and then decided it's not long enough...your hair is about to take off.

Back