I'm snowed in so I decided to have a hair/body day!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I checked the status of my hair and my products and I think I'm on the right track. My hair is doing great and I can't believe that my 7 weeks post relaxed hair is still as strait as it is. Silk Element's no lye version is so awesome. I gave myself a really good treat when I picked this relaxer.:yep: I tried french braiding practice today. Still needs work, but I'm getting better. :grin: Tomorrow I will be doing my rinse and roller set. I don't know about ya'll, but I really love it when I am snowed in. I got a lot of things done and I even worked out for an hour today. YAY, snow!:lachen:

There is no snow on the ground outside. I'm still shocked. They said we were getting snow, but so far none. Just rain. Probably something Daley did, LOL.

Anywhoodle, I'm just going to pretend that I'm snowed in and do my nails.

You should take pics of rollerset DDTexlaxed.:yep:

Good job! I'm snowed in as well and all I did was sleep, moisturize and post all day..glad one of us were productive!

I'm going to re-start my fotki again. I was just so disgusted at my past hair failings, that I forgot about the good times. I will post pictures of my roller sets and other styles again. After I dig myself out this snow.:lachen:

Im also snowed in. But my hair stayed under my scarf all day...I'm doing my regular wash and rollerset tomorrow morning.

Back