I'm single and loving it....

If you're talking single life vs married life, I'll take single for $1000 Alex but single vs having a boo, gimme that boo! I can't front, I'm with Glib! (whining) I want one! Now Dammmit! Ok I'm done with my hissy fit now.

If you're talking single life vs married life, I'll take single for $1000 Alex but single vs having a boo, gimme that boo! I can't front, I'm with Glib! (whining) I want one! Now Dammmit! Ok I'm done with my hissy fit now.

How long have you been Boo-less (single....:lachen:)?

KLB, you have to come up with more that these two or three line threads. You have got to do better.:lachen:

Just can't please ya'll. :spinning:Some folks complain about threads too long...they don't feel like doing all that reading. So, I just figure I'd get straight to the gist of it.:rolleyes:

When I started the thread I was thinking about the bolded though.:look:.....:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Here's what I love about being single: The world is mine...I can choose any single man I wanna choose! It's like having a buffett of bachelors in the palm of my hands.:grin:

How long have you been Boo-less (single....:lachen:)?

Well technically I've been single since April I guess but the so called relationship was over many months before that. We just hung out cause it was familiar but it got to the point where I felt sorry for him almost and IMO pity in a relationship is a :nono: I took a chance on dating a guy I wouldn't normally date. No higher education, no white collar job, etc. You know people always say don't block your blessings as in you can't always date the brother with all the degrees and $$ in the bank and I totally agree and by no means seek out that kind of brotha. This guy was too complacent. IMO if you are not where you want to be, you should always be striving to get there and he wasn't. He had NO GOALS OR ASPIRATIONS!! (huelll naw) Always coming up with excuses.:nono: From now on, I'm like MEET ME OR BEAT ME with the finances (also stated in another thread, don't remember which one) If not be working towards it. He and I are still cool. Just talked to him a minute ago but there could NEVER be anything else between us and he knows why. Dang I guess you didn't ask for a book huh:grin:

Here's what I love about being single: The world is mine...I can choose any single man I wanna choose! It's like having a buffett of bachelors in the palm of my hands.:grin:

I feel ya but dang when I want to pig out at a buffet, shoo I want to just go get my food and chow down you know. Don't wanna have to wonder around the restaurant looking for the rolls.:grin:

Well technically I've been single since April I guess but the so called relationship was over many months before that. We just hung out cause it was familiar but it got to the point where I felt sorry for him almost and IMO pity in a relationship is a :nono: I took a chance on dating a guy I wouldn't normally date. No higher education, no white collar job, etc. You know people always say don't block your blessings as in you can't always date the brother with all the degrees and $$ in the bank and I totally agree and by no means seek out that kind of brotha. This guy was too complacent. IMO if you are not where you want to be, you should always be striving to get there and he wasn't. He had NO GOALS OR ASPIRATIONS!! (huelll naw) Always coming up with excuses.:nono: From now on, I'm like MEET ME OR BEAT ME with the finances (also stated in another thread, don't remember which one) If not be working towards it. He and I are still cool. Just talked to him a minute ago but there could NEVER be anything else between us and he knows why. Dang I guess you didn't ask for a book huh:grin:

Ask folks one question and they gotta respond with paragraphs...:look:..:lachen:

I'm so with you on the goals and finances! You gon have to brang it...not bring it....but BRANG it playa. I ain't going back to foolishness....been there and done that. I'm ready to conquer the world.:grin:

I feel ya but dang when I want to pig out at a buffet, shoo I want to just go get my food and chow down you know. Don't wanna have to wonder around the restaurant looking for the rolls.:grin:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Last edited:
Where the rest of ya'll at? I know I ain't the only one.....Come on out....let's prove Dlewis wrong.:look:

Somebody? Anybody?:perplexed

LOL..hey soro (in GRITSness and divorcing only)

I am loving being single right now as well. I love coming home and doing what I want, preparing what I want, and knowing that I can leave in the morning and my place will look the same (i.e. no one here to dirty things up) when I return. I'll be ready for my new "boo" one day too, but right now, loving being grown and single. :yep:

I was right wit'cha, KLB.

But I don't know- this dude might have me turning in my playa card!

Not anytime soon, though. :grin:

I was right wit'cha, KLB.

But I don't know- this dude might have me turning in my playa card!

Not anytime soon, though. :grin:

LOL..hey soro (in GRITSness and divorcing only)

I am loving being single right now as well. I love coming home and doing what I want, preparing what I want, and knowing that I can leave in the morning and my place will look the same (i.e. no one here to dirty things up) when I return. I'll be ready for my new "boo" one day too, but right now, loving being grown and single. :yep:

**throws up sign**:peace:

Ain't it beautiful?! I guess, since we've been married/divorced we can really appreciate our singleness.:grin:

**throws up sign**:peace:

Ain't it beautiful?! I guess, since we've been married/divorced we can really appreciate our singleness.:grin:

Yes..the thoughts of I'm scared I'll never meet someone or I'll never marry are not there. Its more like "when will I want to be bothered agin"..LOL!

Aren't you seeing somebody missy!!! :spank: Let me stop... I have a date tomm . :look: :lachen:

Yeah but it's still early!

I was telling him about the post pics of eligible bachelor's thread and he was like "put my pic on there".

I said hell, naw- I'm keepin you for myself. You gotta problem with that?"

He said "nope"!

That's a good sign, right?

Who is this date with, young lady?

I was telling him about the post pics of eligible bachelor's thread and he was like "put my pic on there".

He said "nope"!

:lol: @ him saying to put his picture up. He was trying to see where your head is at. ;) My childhood friend again. :rolleyes: Long story.

He said "nope"!

:rolleyes: Cute, and definitely an excellent sign!

Ummm... Bmore; I got my popcorn all ready.:popcorn: Here's your mic :detective: We got plenty of time :lol:

Just being nosey.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE being single. Just got out of a relationship a few weeks ago, and though I was upset for a while, and too ready to jump into another relationship...I can't help but enjoy the single life. I've figured..it's time to do me. I'm making a list of all the things I want to do while single....since I don't have to answer to ANYBODY but myself. I'm taking all that time and effort I spent on someone else...and I'm using that on me!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE being single. Just got out of a relationship a few weeks ago, and though I was upset for a while, and too ready to jump into another relationship...I can't help but enjoy the single life. I've figured..it's time to do me. I'm making a list of all the things I want to do while single....since I don't have to answer to ANYBODY but myself. I'm taking all that time and effort I spent on someone else...and I'm using that on me!

Ain't it great girl?!:grin:

The bolded is the most beautifullest thing about being single!:yep:

I'm enjoying my freedom, being on my own time, and not having
to worry about hurting nobody's feelings, or worry about somebody
hurting mine.

I just don't have the energy for a relationship right now. All that work?:nono:

Nah....not right now. Although I'm definitely looking forward to having
a relationship when the time is right.;)

Back