I'M SCARED!!!!

Dee-Licious

so i got a relaxer with the wonderful Mizani lye for fine/color treated on Friday. I want to co-wash but my hair feels SOOooooOoOO good!!! My hair feels like "good hair" .. its soft and it has bounce and body. Do yall think a co-wash will make this good feeling go away? because im SCARED to lose it!!!

I don't think a conditioner wash will be a bad thing. Washing the hair will not make it revert.

On another note I can't believe you just said "good hair" thats funny:grin:

didn't know we used that type of language on this board

Good Luck

trimbride said:
I don't think a conditioner wash will be a bad thing. Washing the hair will not make it revert.

Good Luck
:lol: :look: :lol:

MsDanele1518 said:
so i got a relaxer with the wonderful Mizani lye for fine/color treated on Friday. I want to co-wash but my hair feels SOOooooOoOO good!!! My hair feels like "good hair" .. its soft and it has bounce and body. Do yall think a co-wash will make this good feeling go away? because im SCARED to lose it!!![/quote]

Well.....you gotta wash your hair sometime...

:lachen: , at this thread, girl I know how you feel. When your hair comes out "Perfect" and when wash day comes it still looks and feels wonderful as if you just got it done. When ever this happens to me I enjoy the style atleast for a wk. Other than that the cowash shouldn't bother your hair, but it may not be exactly like it was.
Why not just go back to the stylist and let her style it again?

trimbride said:

Good Luck

I didnt think so either...I thought all healthy hair was "good hair":ohwell:

LADIES!! :lol: i know there is not a such thing as "good hair" which is why I put it in quotes like that... I'm just saying that my hair feels GOOD!!! The reason I can't go back to the stylist is that my cousin who lives 4 hours away came to visit me and to do my hair!! I can't wait until she starts going to the same college as me in the fall.. my hair won't be good hair, it'll be GREAT HAIR :lachen:!!!!!

She was just expressing her feelings about her hair.

Let your guards down ladies, I don't think she meant to offend anyone.:perplexed
I really don't think it was that serious

MizaniMami said:
She was just expressing her feelings about her hair.

Let your guards down ladies, I don't think she meant to offend anyone.:perplexed
I really don't think it was that serious

EXACTLY!!! i love you ladies here and the information you give TOOOOO much to ever intentionally offend any of ya'll!!!

MsDanele1518 said:
EXACTLY!!! i love you ladies here and the information you give TOOOOO much to ever intentionally offend any of ya'll!!!

I understand what you are saying. I understand that some people take offense to those words ( I don't) but sometimes people take this issue too sensitive. I also think it was because you said you had just got a relaxer also. I think if you were natural ,you probably would not have been hit so hard. But, whatever...

Not trying to start no trouble, just sayin' what's on my mind.

Back