I'm not sure what is going on! but I learned my listen.

nadine1977canada

Hello everyone,
For the last 3 months I have been bunning my hair. The last week, I didn't wash my hair like I usually do. At the beginning of the previous week (Feb 5th 2007) week, I only did a shampoo and a conditioner, no deep condition :perplexed: I just couldn't do a conditioner because I’m living with relatives and it's hard having time for my self to sit under the dryer or even do small thins.

This week, I didn't wash my hair once. So today, I washed my hair. What a horrendous disaster!!!! :eek: my hair felt dry , even do it was wet, it felt tangled! It no longer looked like the silky wet hair shown in Hair commercials!!

I learned my lesson!!:mad:

1. If it isn’t broke don't fix it. I should have kept doing my hair no matter what.

2. I learned that I should always comb my hair before washing. Because even do it looks untangled it might actually be tangled!!!

3. BUNNING MIGHT NOT BE FOR ME. I always have problem with my ends. I put lots of moisturiser and seal with oil. However, I saw a lot of long strands of hair in the tub tonight. Each time I pick one up I see white bulb (shedding). On the other hand, I had a huge amount of hair after untangling my hair to put the deep conditioner. I had a handful of hair. All are long strands of hair. I’m not sure if it’s breakage or what. :confused: :ohwell:

My hair looks like it gain length but I’m not sure what to think anymore. All i know is that I have to be Super SUPER careful with my hair from now on!!

Nadine, Im glad that you got to the root of your problem.:)

Dlewis, your hair is still off the hook even though you had to get a trim.:)

Back