I'm new. |:

Wow.
Thanks everyone.
I feel very welcomed. (:

Hiya...

and welcome:grin:

I was just wondering: Have you checked out the long hair community?

Its a similar forum but mainly for white people, so you may find people with your exact hair type and advice that will be best suited to your hair needs?

:yep:

Hey sarah, welcome!:)

I was also going to suggest long hair community, you can use knowledge from both sites and you'll have long healthy hair in no time.

Yes I have had a look around The Long Hair Community site and I even joined, but I like this board better! Hehe. The ladies on there seem to already have really long hair, but on this site there are more of you with shorter hair and I feel I fit in more. Also, on The Long Hair Community they seem to be more into length rather than health-and I'm here for both. (I don't mean to generalise but that's how it seemed). Thanks for the suggestion though. (:

Welcome Sarahh! :)
And come on in! Our windoors are always open. BTW, what is the texture of your hair?

I am not too sure of my texture. I know that seems weird. When my hair was long it was quite curly so I guess that's a 3something. When it was shoulder length it was more wavy which I think is a 2something. Now that it's so short it seems to have changed again and is fairly straight with some wavy parts. So anyway, when my hair grows a little and gets some texture back maybe I could post pictures and ask you guys!

Wow - welcome. I think it makes me proud as a member of this board that you (not being a woman of color) would want to join. I hope you find this site as helpful as I have. Take care...

Wow - welcome. I think it makes me proud as a member of this board that you (not being a woman of color) would want to join. I hope you find this site as helpful as I have. Take care...

I totally agree with this!:yep::yawn:

Welcome again sarah, now hurry up girl and take some pics and put up your fotki, lol.:grin:

Welcome!!! Everyone is so responsive, friendly & encouraging. I'm fairly new - I haven't even gotten a fotki yet. But I've been snapping pics weekly so when I finally figure it out I'll be ready. :grin: HHG!

Welcome!!! This is a really great site, and as you already know, there is lots to learn here.

Oh, and the fotki is basically a place where you can keep track of your hair progress, and also allow others to see it. It's also a way to share tips and your regimen with others. People use it as a way of teaching, sharing, and learning from others. That's how I look at it!!!

Back