I'm New!

GeauXavi

Just wanted to introduce myself on here...I've been peeking for over two years :blush:I have been natural, with one inch of hair and I am now relaxed apl-ish...as of this past weekend, i'm 8weeks post relaxer...thank you for all of the help you ladies have given me, and will continue to give in my healthy hair journey! I'll try to make my avatar a photo of my hair asap...work with me, im new to this, lol:look:

Welcome Conqueror_aka!
Can't believe you've been lurking for 2 whole years!:blush: Glad that you have finually officially joined us. Your hair is very beautiful. Keep up the good work and happy hair growing!

Just wanted to introduce myself on here...I've been peeking for over two years :blush:I have been natural, with one inch of hair and I am now relaxed apl-ish...as of this past weekend, i'm 8weeks post relaxer...thank you for all of the help you ladies have given me, and will continue to give in my healthy hair journey! I'll try to make my avatar a photo of my hair asap...work with me, im new to this, lol:look:

WELCOME!

:club:

Back