I'm New-Course24

Course24

I\'m New-Course24

I'd like to say this is a remarkable group here and I'm glad I found it. Belong to a few others and have changed my regime to treat my hair right since late July. I've gained 1.5 inches thus far. I have quite a way to go. My back is 1.5-2 inches past shoulder, but my sides are still brushing my shoulders and are thin. I had breakage in the lower crown area and i gave it a clipping to stop breaking. It's doing well now but hasn't caught up with the rest, looks like I have 2 layers in the back 1.5 inches apart. Right now I haven't relaxed since Aug 28th with Mizani mild and over the holiday I plan to have braids for 2-4 weeks depending how my scalp reacts to prolong relaxing even more. I'm 4B coarse, swollen type hair. I'm trying to read most of all posts, i'm on page 52 of 375, so I'm getting there. I'd like to read all and search before posting,may get my question answered that way first. Hope you all have Happy Holidays and Hair Days ahead. <font color="green"> </font>

Re: I\'m New-Course24

Welcome to LHCF.. and girl yes there are so many pages that I havent even read them all and I've been here for almost a year!

Welcome, Course24 /images/graemlins/wave.gif! Happy holidays to you, too /images/graemlins/smile.gif!

Welcome Course24! I "recongnize" you. I know you'll love it here. /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Back