I'm New and Happy to be here!

nadz

Hey everybody!
I'm so happy to finally join this forum! (Glad bag!)

I'm a newbie and I'm happy to have found such a great community to share with and learn more about caring for my 4a/b hair. :grin:

For the past 5 years I've gone to the barber shop monthly for a cut/fade. I wanted a change so I relaxed my hair on 12/22/05 and am looking forward to growing my hair in a healthy way! My hair is between 1 and 2 inches in length and I like it so far. I've been following advice from this board. I, of course, have to make modifications since my hair is so short. But I'm cool with it so far. It looks healthy and I like it. I have questions, so I'll be a asking!

--Nadz

WELCOME:newbie: ! (Not that you're rags) But you would be a great "rags to riches" story since you're starting from the verrry beginning. Hopeful we can be an inspiration to you and you will be an inspiration to others. Happy hair growing.:D

WELCOME. You will learn a lot. I joined in November. I guess I am an old head now!!!! :clap:

Z

Thanks y'all. And thanks blueabyss333. It'll be cool to grow my hair from being shaved down to great lengths! My only concern is my patience. Once you go super short, it can be hard to want to grow it out again. But I have a great feeling about it this time. This forum seems like wonderful support!

Hi Nadz,

I am new too ,joined 12-11-05 the best board their is. I love this board. Believe it or not my hair has grown already. I don't know how much but the NG is very thick. Welcome.......these ladies are very wise and friendly.

Tanya

tsmith said:
Hi Nadz,

I am new too ,joined 12-11-05 the best board their is. I love this board. Believe it or not my hair has grown already. I don't know how much but the NG is very thick. Welcome.......these ladies are very wise and friendly.

Tanya

My hair has been growing well too! I've been using advice from this board and I'm very happy and impressed with the progress my hair is making! :D

Thanks for the warm welcome all!

Back