Im looking for a good leave in that dosent leave hair ashy when drie

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I highly prefer using cream products to wash and go daily but i still havent found quite what im looking for. I do a modified version of the tightly curly method. I really loved lustrasilks keratin leave in but the bottle is small and hard to find. I do not use gell because it requires me to shampoo my hair instead of doing a quick cowash and the style has little longevity. Can someone recommend a good creamy leave in or styler that defines curls and doesnt leave the hair ashy looking when it dries. Also it needs to come in a decent size and not be too hard to obtain. I dont know if i am just asking for too much for a hair product :ohwell:

I have a couple that I really like
Annabell perfect blends creamy leave in pudding
Annabell perfect blends Ayurvedic cream *I use this as a leave in*
Aphogee curlific leave in spray *thick serum consistency*
Annabelle perfect blends leave in spray *thick serum consistency*
Qhemet biologics cocoa tree detangling ghee
Qhemet biologics amla and olive heavy cream
Yeah I like leave ins lol

I'm just looking in to see what brands are given - I have no useful information except that I am looking for something too, and I need it to be readily available in stores. I want to be able to take it back to the store if need be...

Thanks!:yep:

I like Giovanni direct leave in a lot.

Garnier sleek and shine.

Shea moisture curl and style milk

Neither will give crazy definition but rather nice soft fluffy curls.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I don't wash and go, but the one styler I highly recommend is the jane Carter's curl defining cream. I comes in a 16 oz jar with a pump. It smells great, gives me great twist/braid out, and it leaves my hair very shiny. No crunch, no ashy hair. If you are interested I will post a picture of a twist out using the product on dry hAir. My hair was washed days before, no additional moisturizer, oil or butter was used to style.

Back