I'm gon' say this just one mo' gin! Wen + Herbal Essence LTR Leave in

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Is the bomb izzle!!!!!!

I used the sweet almond Wen this am to cowash, then added a few more pumps as a leave in then also added LTR Leave in. I then detangled and bunned. I added absolutely nothing else.

My hair is so so so incredibly soft STILL 12 hours later. Please believe me. My kinks are incredibly moisturized right now.

Now, if you can't afford to buy Wen just this minute or it's not in the pj budget for this month please don't buy any because of this psa. In case the combo doesn't work for you i don't want angry pms about money you out of :look:. BUT, if you already use wen or are open to giving it a try please do. It's incredible! (for me and hopefully you :giggle:)

Is the bomb izzle!!!!!!

I used the sweet almond Wen this am to cowash, then added a few more pumps as a leave in then also added LTR Leave in. I then detangled and bunned. I added absolutely nothing else.

My hair is so so so incredibly soft STILL 12 hours later. Please believe me. My kinks are incredibly moisturized right now.

Now, if you can't afford to buy Wen just this minute or it's not in the pj budget for this month please don't buy any because of this psa. In case the combo doesn't work for you i don't want angry pms about money you out of :look:. BUT, if you already use wen or are open to giving it a try please do. It's incredible! (for me and hopefully you :giggle:)

Mine comes wed! WWOOOOOOO HHOOOOOO!!!!

You know dang well after a review like that Imma scrape all my lil pennies together and spend it on conditioner! :spank:

I'm pre-drafting my angry pm RIGHT NOW YOUNG LADY!! :grin:

Hmm, I wanna try the ltr leave in now. Is this the one that everyone seems to rave about. I already have two leave ins. I'll probably get that before the wen.

Y'all just TRYIN' to make a sistah buy Wen, aren't cha?! AREN'T CHA!!

:lachen:

I do love the HE LTR though and have raved about it extensively on this forum. Perhaps I should give it a go.

Hmmmmm ...

I shall purchase!!:grin: I need something to tame my new growth. I'm 18 weeks post! Thanks!

Sounds delish! :lick: I have Wen but no LTR. :sad:

I'm using my Wen tonight after my Ovation treatment. Perhaps I'll stop by the store and pick up LTR after my trip to Sephora to get some hair serum tomorrow. I'm addicted to that store now for some reason.

hmmm..I can prob use the Wen fig instead right?...Really contemplating running out to get the LTR, since I am getting ready for my cw as we speak...

I cowashed dd's hair tonight using the wen sweet almond. I grabbed her out the shower, towel dried her hair then mixed about 5 pumps of the wen plus maybe 5 pumps of the ltr and rubbed it in everywhere. Her hair was so easy to detangle it wasn't even funny. And she has really bush cottony hair. Usually we fight :lol: Tonight, no worries.

I don't mean to call you out publicly or anything, ok yeah, yeah i do. But uhhh, when will we be seeing updates?

:lol: When I finally decide if I'm going to BC or not. I've done three mini chops so far..... and right now, I have no idea what I want to do. The kitchen is almost completely natural. I went from APL to SL to CBL to NL because I've been hacking away.

I was sooooooooooo close to BCing this weekend.... my SO talked me out of it because he knows how I am when I get flustered with my grass. Girl I don't know. :look:

I really want to buy this. I'm 18 months into my transition and I've yet to find the perfect poo. So far my favorite is a homemade recipe I found on this board.

But my hair is soo dry that I know there has to be something better out there.

What is LTR?

I went to walmart and they did not have Herbal essence Ltr leave in:sad:..I will try another walmart tomorrow.

I went to walmart and they did not have Herbal essence Ltr leave in:sad:..I will try another walmart tomorrow.

Got a Stop&Shop or ShopRite by you? How about a CVS or Walgreen's?
They are usually stockpiled with the stuff. :yep: And of course, Harmon's.

i have both of these products, however, my natural hair doesnt seem to like wen sweet almond ment as much as my relaxed hair did. and my natural hair thinks fig is the best but ive been out of that. also my ltr leave in is probably old lol and i think i only used it once back when i was relaxed. ive been natural for 9 months so that almost a year ive had the ltr leave in. i do remember liking it in the summer after co washing for wet buns.

i would co wash, then slather on ltr leave in and hairveda cocasta oil and put my hair in a bun and it would stay soft.

I cowashed dd's hair tonight using the wen sweet almond. I grabbed her out the shower, towel dried her hair then mixed about 5 pumps of the wen plus maybe 5 pumps of the ltr and rubbed it in everywhere. Her hair was so easy to detangle it wasn't even funny. And she has really bush cottony hair. Usually we fight :lol: Tonight, no worries.

another ad??

dang, you are really selling this stuff aren't you??? :lachen:

I have the ltr, you are gonna make me want to get some wen :rolleyes:

Got a Stop&Shop or ShopRite by you? How about a CVS or Walgreen's?
They are usually stockpiled with the stuff. :yep: And of course, Harmon's.

I do have a cvs right across the street from me i will try them,no stop & shop or harmons. Thank u ladies

Back