I'm gon' say this just one mo' gin! Wen + Herbal Essence LTR Leave in

So did you do the mixture with HH LTR regular conditioner or LTR leave in? I"m a little lost TIA

I went to the store and they had the LTR conditioner but no leave-in so I left it in the store. I have more than enough Wen Fig and it works wonderfully, so, as they say.... if it's not broke...:yep:

I just used the knock off version of WEN. I purchased Hair One's Olive Oil and then used the Herbal Essence LTR afterwards in my daughter's hair. I loved the results and can't wait to get the WEN.

Got me some HE Ltr to go along with my Wen i will be trying this tomorrow...will let you ladies know how it turned out.

Just finished doing my hair...I just have to say HE Ltr smells wonderful let me get to the point my hair was very easy to detangle i lost very little hair its extra soft i've found a new staple leave in to use with My Beloved i will never replace my Wen Fig. Thank you Je ne sais quoi for the review.

Just finished doing my hair...I just have to say HE Ltr smells wonderful let me get to the point my hair was very easy to detangle i lost very little hair its extra soft i've found a new staple leave in to use with My Beloved i will never replace my Wen Fig. Thank you Je ne sais quoi for the review.

That's awesome!!

^^^^ a cleansing conditioner with no sulfates

yay! a success story!

I tried it and my hair felt pretty darn good....it'll be my alternate leave-in.

So did you do the mixture with HH LTR regular conditioner or LTR leave in? I"m a little lost TIA

The conditioner and the leave-in have identical ingredients. :perplexed

Back