Wish me luck! I'm gonna do my own kinky twists this weekend!!

mahoganee said:
Nice job Shatani!:notworthy :notworthy Gone witcha bad self.
thanks mahoganee!!! the fotki site is not working right now, so i guess i'll upload the rest later or tomorrow...

Guys I did like 75% of my hair and ran out, by the time I would have gone to get the hair come back and finish it in time for work the next day I wouldn't have done it. so I took them out. I may attempt in August. I think I'm just going to twist my own hair this weekend. With all the London bombing going on and my friend's friend now missing, it's not the most important thing on my mind to do this weekend.

diva,

oh no...u neva took the whole thing off?? did u get the dvd in london?

LondonDiva said:
Guys I did like 75% of my hair and ran out, by the time I would have gone to get the hair come back and finish it in time for work the next day I wouldn't have done it. so I took them out. I may attempt in August. I think I'm just going to twist my own hair this weekend. With all the London bombing going on and my friend's friend now missing, it's not the most important thing on my mind to do this weekend.

LondonDiva said:
London,
I totally agree with you on priorities. As I was getting my hair done, I wondered if I should be calling my family just to make sure(again). I hope the friend shows up!!

OT-Pictures of mine are in my album!

Back