I'm getting impatient because...

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
I\'m getting impatient because...

...I want my hair passed my shoulders now!
perplexed.gif
Now that I started a hair regime of my own starting April 2004, I wish my hair would be long the next day after caring for it.

Knowing that hair only grows 1/2 - 1inch per month is killing me. I'm taking three different types of vitamins and using some nice products for my hair.

frown.gif
Can anyone give me some encouragement about waiting for my hair to grow longer...I can't take it anymore!
mad.gif
I wish there was something that would make your hair grow to brastrap length overnight
smile.gif

Re: I\'m getting impatient because...

[ QUOTE ]
Poohbear said:
I wish there was something that would make your hair grow to brastrap length overnight
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

We all do, PoohBear!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Unfortunately, it seems like waiting for longer hair is like watching grass grow!!
crazy.gif
And you know the saying... "A watched pot never boils!!!"
ohwell.gif
Just take good care of your hair and don't track the growth too much!! It will make you
nuts.gif
, trust me!! Forget about length and just concentrate on keeping your hair healthy -- then the length will come!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

poorbear i'm currently goin thru this as well and whats helped is takin pics and NOT measurin all the time lik i used to do coz i only disappointed myself if the results werent what i was expectin. soi had to get braids and weaves to help me not watch it grow and do something else....happy hair growin!!

Well my hair at one time did grow slow, but when I started getting cornrows once a month, I noticed how well my hair grew b/c I wasn't constantly staring at it. Also I started using the organic root stimulator hair care line. My staples are ORS Uplifting shampoo b/c after I finish washing my hair I saw little hair follicles rising from my cornrows. Also I used the ORS carrot oil which thinkened my hair tremendously and stimulated the growth. These products (especially the shampoo) works best for me with cornrows because I can actually distribute the products evenly and although the shampoo might seem harsh, its not damaging my hair because my real hair isn't revealed so washing my hair 5 times a week (which I do) doesn't hurt. I receive more growth from these products than anything. Hope this helps

Allandra u are the sweetest person on the board. Poohbear, if u are still discouraged, just know that Allandra grew her hair to waist length in about three years! She is awesome. Look at all the beautiful Features of the month
grin.gif

Back