im finished!!...pic's.....

thnx u guys...i never keep braids in for too long...i never keep any hair style in for that long...lol..i get bored easily..maybe 4 or 5 weeks..thats about it...

Your hair looks neat and good. I just started back doing my own braids too saved myself 110 - 200 dollars everytime.

ms portugal..u can do it urself!! its all abput practice..i started braiding hair when i was about 15 yrs old..i did my friends hair..with synthetic kankalon hair, in a bob..it was my 1st time..next thing you know..i had customers..its all about practicing..its not hard to do and u save urself some cash, maybe make some too..if that's what u wanna do,i just learned how to make loc extensions...it is so easy!! and khamit kinks charges 500 bucks and up..and i mean way up!!..once u get the hang of it...u will be a pro!

asummertyme said:
ms portugal..u can do it urself!! its all abput practice..i started braiding hair when i was about 15 yrs old..i did my friends hair..with synthetic kankalon hair, in a bob..it was my 1st time..next thing you know..i had customers..its all about practicing..its not hard to do and u save urself some cash, maybe make some too..if that's what u wanna do,i just learned how to make loc extensions...it is so easy!! and khamit kinks charges 500 bucks and up..and i mean way up!!..once u get the hang of it...u will be a pro!

I did my own weaves when I was wearing them so I know about the work it takes to get the braiding down. I would love to learn and I have been researching the sites for advice or how to's or photos of braiding. I want to do some simple cornrows going back. How do I start the hair on my hair to get the braid going? Also how do I keep them straight? When I cornrow my hair back I always end up with a short part that doesn't have enough hair to braid all the way down. Ohh and I can't do the cheap 99 cent bag hair because my scalp gets irritated and itchy like crazy so any hair rec's would be greatly appreciated!! I want to do them this weekend so any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

girl..the only time i do cornrows is when i do weaves...i never had that stlye b4, i know its a few ladies here that cn skill cornrows...maybe they can help.,,i think that video for brading had instructions on how to do them...
when i do my CR i always get that short part too...lol

Back