I'm FINALLY a lurker turned newbie with a question!

SleepyJean

I'm soooo happy!!! This is my first time posting, but I've been watching for I don't know how long. :grin: Here's my hair story: I'm in high school, and I've NEVER had shoulder length hair. I've been stretching my hair, due to an unfortunate relaxer incident. I went to the beauty shop, and got a relaxer. My hair was cute, but when I got home, I realized there was a quarter-sized spot in my kitchen area. So I've been trying to grow that area by stretching. It's been about five months, and it's growing SOOO SLOW, but I'm thankful I just see hairs. In the process I might have actually just barely reached shoulder length, but I'm afraid I have thin ends. My mom insists I'm imagining things, so I'm hoping she's right. She's very good with hair issues. I'm 4a/b. Any suggestions for my bald spot.

Hi newbie, Welcome to the board. Many members here can testify that before they found LHCF, they couldn't imaging that their hair would be as long as it is now. My model is take care of keeping every strand of hair that you have. The length will come.

I would suggest some boundless tresses growth serum. It worked really well for filling in my thing edges, and I'm pretty confident it will help the bald spot.

ETA: You WILL NOT have shorthairforever I promise. :)

Last edited:
Thank you for your support. I was really sad about my hair situation when I made my name...so I think my outlook has changed a little. :think:

Last edited:
I would suggest some boundless tresses growth serum. It worked really well for filling in my thing edges, and I'm pretty confident it will help the bald spot.

You WILL NOT hair shorthairforever I promise. :)

Thank you for the suggestion! I will try it. Can you find it at any beauty supply?

Back