I'M CONFUSED...........MTG OR BOUNDLESS TRESSES

hiswill4me

I've looked up each product and now I'm so confused as to which one I should purchase. Could you PLEASE share your experiences with me???? I don't know your abbreviations but my hair is I guess ear length. Broken off on one side and my goal is GROWTH....I don't care how long and I also want it to thicken up......I'll try to find a picture to post. Please help in any way you can.

Okay, I have no idea to get a link to my pictures :perplexed

I would say either Boundless tresses or MTG. Boundless tresses smells way better but MTG will give you way more product. I am unsure about suggesting mega tek to a newbie since your not sure how your hair will react to it. It is a very high protein and can cause more damage then good if you don't use it properly.

I would say either Boundless tresses or MTG. Boundless tresses smells way better but MTG will give you way more product. I am unsure about suggesting mega tek to a newbie since your not sure how your hair will react to it. It is a very high protein and can cause more damage then good if you don't use it properly.

Ditto on this... plus some folks complain of a lot shedding when using Mega Tek.

Back