I'm confused and amazed, but please help me figure out this

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
As you guys know, I'm newly natural. I was amazed at the natural hair I've been hiding. I got so many complemts on my hair from the ladies at the salon. My stylist told me I have beautiful naturally curly hair. I'm not sure how to keep my curls moist all day. Putting gel on it works to keep the curl def. but it gets so hard. :( Can anybody give me any tips on this? I have 2 types of curls...on the top is small tight curls and on the side is medium sized. I don't know how long it will last because my mom said that when my hair gets longer, the curls will stretch down. I hope this post makes sense.Can you guys help me again, PLEASE?!!!!!! :ohwell:

My hair looks best when I use a creamy leave in & S curl on my wash n go. What kind of gel do you use? Smooth n Shine activator gel works great and does not make my hair hard.

the last time i tried shingling my hair, i used a mixture of activator gel and EQP recovery oil moisturizer....it was cool because the coils were defined, but my hair wasnt dry! im also a leave in gal....

I will try S curl. I have Ampro clear ice. Walmart was out of the citreshine gel. Thanks again all. I'm such a newby! :lol:

Natrlchallenge said:
I will try S curl. I have Ampro clear ice. Walmart was out of the citreshine gel. Thanks again all. I'm such a newby! :lol:
Citre Shine Gel is some good stuff! I love the smell! :)

For moisture, I just use water & jojoba oil. I've been thinking about getting some S Curl No Drip but I'm trying not to condense the amount of products I'm using.

I bought Tallah Waajid Crinkles and Curls at my Beauty Supply and it's real nice!
It's a foam that has given me great definition. Coconutty smelling :)

Back