I'm BOOOOOOOOOOORED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Netta1

Can a natural be bored???? Oh heck yeah!!!!!!

I just wanted to know if anyone knew of ANY websites that have natural (no weaves or extentions) braided hairstyles. Thanks ladies!

I can't offer any site suggestions. But I just wanted to that I was very bored with my hair recently. But it's looking so cute now that I'm back on track. But I'll keep my eyes peeled for you.

webby said:
OT: Mecca, is that you in your siggy? If so you are GORGEOUS!

I don't have a pic in my signature anymore. And I'd never post my face online. Only a profile. Check out my album.

MeccaMedinah said:
I don't have a pic in my signature anymore. And I'd never post my face online. Only a profile. Check out my album.
Mecca, I'm sorry :( I mistyped...I was asking Netta. Please, forgive me :kiss:

ETA: I wanted to view your album, as I'm sure you are just as lovely, but I can't find a link :look:

I don't have any ideas either but I must say I am shocked. Netta running out of ideas? Oh my. Girl, you are so creative you better get to playin' around in that pretty head of yours. Maybe you just need a new scarf or clips. Sometimes just making a slight deviation on an old stand-by will make all the difference. Good luck.

Netta1 said:
Can a natural be bored???? Oh heck yeah!!!!!!

I just wanted to know if anyone knew of ANY websites that have natural (no weaves or extentions) braided hairstyles. Thanks ladies!

I don't have any sites for you, but wanted to jump in to say I SOOOOO FEEL YOUR PAIN!!! I'm extremely bored too :-(

Say it ain't so Netta and So1913... you guys are two of my inspirations!

have you thought about doing small twists and then styling them into something else, like an updo?

Last interruption:
Netta that is YOU in your siggy. Forgetabout Naima - YOU should have been America's Next Top Model....
K, I'm done :grin:

ThursdayGirl said:
Say it ain't so Netta and So1913... you guys are two of my inspirations!

have you thought about doing small twists and then styling them into something else, like an updo?

I want to, but I have that one section of my hair that is too straight to hold twists :-(

Awwwwh you guys are soooo sweet, You care about little (and I do mean little 5'1") old ME???!!!! I feel so special. I'm glad I inspired some of you all yayyyyy me, lol.

Anyway I'm supposed to be getting my own natural hair braided up this weekend so a sista has been busy trying to find the right style. I'll check on some of the websites given...... THANKS GUYS! I'll take more braided suggestions too---I ain't even like that LOL.

hmmmmm.... maybe I should go bold and get some braided bantu knots......

Webby you are so funny girl, I didn't even know "whachamaface" won ANTM.

so1913 said:
I don't have any sites for you, but wanted to jump in to say I SOOOOO FEEL YOUR PAIN!!! I'm extremely bored too :-(
another bored natural here! im going out to buy some hair tomorrow and put in my summer extensions....

I just got a new issue of braids and beauty magazine (the one with Faith Evans on the cover) they have some really beautiful natural styles! I was really impressed cause I was getting bored of the natural styles I was seeing too! I think you should check out this magazine for inspiration!

Netta me and you are the same height! :D

Back on topic, try rollersetting your braids with the small perm rods. I did it and LOVED that style! You get really tight curls and then as they fall you get a totally different look. Very versatile.

Bantus would be cute too!

Back