I'm Back! Longest Time | My Hair Update With Pictures!!!

Should i start making Youtube hair videos?

• Yes!

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • no

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

sweet_silvia88

Hi guys!
Its been a while that i posted here. don't know if anyone remembers me but here are some old hair pictures of me...
21MONTHS_15MONTHS_COMP.jpg

14months_1st_mini_twist_blowout.jpg

--------So.... i've work a bit on my regimen and my hair has grown.... Here are some updates!

JULY 2014...
IMG_8383_zpsvjsszbc3.jpg

JANUARY 2015..

IMG_8861_zps28wmlami.jpg

IMG_1183_zpsnrmt7hgb.jpg

IMG_2588_zpsuulmybg0.jpg

IMG_2407_zpscjma3a75.jpg

IMG_2404_zpspv7pvdpc.jpg

My hair don't grow fast but this is a prof that if you are consistent and don't give up, your dreams can come true.

Delay doesn't mean denial, Just all things work out for the best in God's time.:drunk:

So to everyone that is starting i added some of my begging photos... some i wasn't happy obviously with the progress but Just keep your head up and keep going. Your good work will one day pay off :):amen:

I also have a Youtube Channel Now :bighug: Yay! !!!!

I was thinking to do some hair videos, :arrowright:what do you guys think:arrowleft:?

If i get enough subscribers i may consider doing some videos on my hairstyles or regimen.!

Thanks for reading,
Silvia

Omg I remember way back when you started. You were having difficulty retaining length. Wow this post really my day. I am so happy you have made strides in your hair journey! It is always great when someone started from scratch and grew their hair long and lush like you did!

Omg I remember way back when you started. You were having difficulty retaining length. Wow this post really my day. I am so happy you have made strides in your hair journey! It is always great when someone started from scratch and grew their hair long and lush like you did!
You remember! I went through it all... MEGATEK...MTG...lol .... at least i've been through something and learned what worked for my hair and what not!

You said your hair doesn't grow fast but it looks like it does from those pictures. Great progress.:afro:
Yep, dear mean my hair dont grow fast...like i see people saying our hair grows in a average level of 6 inches a year.... i dont think my hair reaches 6 inches LOL... i've been natural since 2011 and i think the first years was learning years and i didnt have much of a progress... i think from now on it should grow faster :afro:

I feel you.... Sometimes we feel once we've gotten all the info we need from LHCF that we can branch out on our own.... But time and time again we are proven that we need each other and no matter how far we've grown, we can always grow further... Congrats and never leave us again!.. Sistah forever!
Hey Sis Kinky4Agirl what a lovely reply!!! indeed we need each other. many might have given up but its always good for us to share our progress in order to encourage a sistah!!! Ok, i'll be around!!!

OMG! Hi :wave: @sweet_silvia88.

You have been missed my dear. It's so good to see you back. I hope it's for a while this time around. Your hair is gorgeous and so are you. You taught me how to use photoscape and I still use that program from time to time.

Oh wow!!! you really remember me then :2inlove: photoscape!!!!!! girllll that was one of the first tutorials i made!!! :artist2:
:thankyou: for sbscribing! means a lot to me!!!! :urock:

Back