August 2009 Update

WOW! :grin: Mrs. Green. Great Hair. Wonderful Progress. Beautiful.

Since you are using Dominican Products, I have some Sedal Lissage Conditioner (New & Unopened).:look:

I don't know if you've tried it or not? If You Want, PM Me and I'll send it to you (free).:yep:

Okaaaayyyy...what's going on with the August updates?!?! Everyone updating in August seems to have the most remarkable hair. Ever.

Your growth is nothing short of incredible. Thanks so much for posting.

cj

Ok girl, you got a sister over here like:

:lick:Gimme that hair
:evil: Nah, wait...I'm JEALOUS!!!
:drool:I'm Drooling!!!
:love: And Finally...I am in love with your hair

All these different emotions!!!

But seriously, You did a Wonderful, Wonderful job with your hair!!! Oh and thanks for the reggie, 'cause you know we were going to ask!

Too funny.........:lachen:

and yes, beautiful indeed....:yep:

Congratz on your progress, I haven't had that type of growth and I've been on this board for 2yrs:ohwell:. I need to step it up!

Congrats on your progress! I was looking on reviews on the Baba de Caracol product and I came across your thread. How would you categorize the Baba de Caracol, is it a protein, moisturizing, or balancing conditioner?

Thanks!

Congrats on your progress! I was looking on reviews on the Baba de Caracol product and I came across your thread. How would you categorize the Baba de Caracol, is it a protein, moisturizing, or balancing conditioner?

Thanks!

Oh wow~ Thanks!!! The Baba de Caracol is very moisturizing. My hair doesnt like alot of protein. I alternate every week between that and Silicon Mix which is a good moisturizing light protein conditioner.:yep:

dang girl that is AMAZING :blush: so now you have to post a recent one for dec 09 cuz i bet its even longer! :grin:

Thanks Tinkerbell~

Ya know.... the closer you get to the goal the lazier you get, I bought a new digital camera and everything :lachen:

I relaxed 6 weeks ago and to me I still seem BSL. I've been dusting my ends to even it out, I have a ton of layers. So nothing much different than my last pictures. :ohwell:

Thanks Isabella!!

Back