I'm almost all Natural ya'll

Mook, I've always loved your hair. Funny, this is the first time I've seen your face lol. Cmon, cut the rest off so you can be natural and free! I love it!

Congrats Mook!!! I agree with all, you definitely have skills. Your thickness is awesome and I admire the fact that you have preserved thus far without BC. Thanks for sharing!!! :)

WOW!!! I've only been going 1/2 long as you and i'm already feeling the "should I relax?" blues....how did you manage?

This is a good thread to look at
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=102954
Here you can see the methods that many of us chose for our transitions and it's also a good resource for choosing people to PM and bombard with questions about their transition.

Also, feel free to PM me any time. Or leave your questions in my fotki guest book.

This is the way I managed to get past those hard core urge to relax moments (And I've had many of these moments)

When you get the urge to give up and relax, immediately go wet your hair /scalp or use your hands to rigorously scratch & massage your scalp. Doing this will erase your ability to relax because now that you're wet or agitated your scalp, you literally can't use a relaxer without causing chemical burns.

This worked for me and a few others many times. I know it sounds rather primitive but it is a good solution.
And it also helps to PM someone and voice your frustrations.

Denver Girl, Mdwezi and Lynnie B helped me many times.

ooooooooooooh congrats! im abt 85% .. is it bad that ive been going this long and still have desires for a relaxer!??? ... my hair is just too much to handle. anywho, congrattss!!

hope i can be like u when i grow up :)
HAPPY HAIR GROWING!!

Hey,
Your transition journey looks great. Giving me more motivation to carry on.
Please are you gona make that video for cornrowing backwards. its the only type of braid I can't do....

TemiLnd, your styles are beautiful. I'm sorry I haven't taken the time to make that video yet, I'll try to get to it before the end of the year.

Thanks for opening up your fotki Mook and sharing with us. You are really on your way and truly an inspiration for me.

You're doing a great job, Mook. Your hair looks very healthy. Keep it up, keep it up!! :grin:

Congrats Mook!!
your natural hair is so pretty, healthy and thick

your pics are making me even sadder that I don't know how to style or braid

Back