Im Addicted To Color

Tinkerbell19

OMG!! Im addicted to coloring my hair. I dont have a relaxer and the color really helps my hair to remain conditioned. I changed my color all the time. Are there any other girls out there addicted to the change like me? :grin:

OMG!! Im addicted to coloring my hair. I dont have a relaxer and the color really helps my hair to remain conditioned. I changed my color all the time. Are there any other girls out there addicted to the change like me? :grin:

Do you use a special type of color or something? :look:

i used to be before my hair fell out from bleaching too much. i want to try color showers though. i just ordered the red copper color and i wont use it until early december.

I just colored my hair last week Feria bright auburn and 6 wks prior I had dark and lovely bronze which was one of my favorites but I mainly use Garnier because I love the extra conditioners.

I use to be addicted to color, but now I am scared and I have a relaxer.......so I really don't want to risk it. I've been doing the Jazzings(sp) rinses in Jet Black but I find that although I love Jet Black hair, it's not complimenting my skin the way it did back in the days. I look best with bronzes, reddish copper tones. I've been every color of the rainbow, from honey blonde, to red, back to blonde, back to red and copper bronze.......LOL

I use to be blue, green, aubrun...ahh good time. That was until I colored my hair with Feria last week and it broke my hair. :perplexed I just don't have the urge anymore.

I use to be addicted to color, but now I am scared and I have a relaxer.......so I really don't want to risk it. I've been doing the Jazzings(sp) rinses in Jet Black but I find that although I love Jet Black hair, it's not complimenting my skin the way it did back in the days. I look best with bronzes, reddish copper tones. I've been every color of the rainbow, from honey blonde, to red, back to blonde, back to red and copper bronze.......LOL

Its funny u said that cuz i felt the same way. I wore dark brown and blacks for yrs but people always told me that the lighter colors were better for my skin tone. The only downfall is that u really have to condition extra well with the light colors or your hair will end up all on the floor! lol :grin:

Oh yes. I am a colour ADDICT!

I haven't dyed my hair in over a year his the longest that I have gone without colour since I was 13 (when i started colouring my hair)

I have all different types of red, electric blue, blonde, purple, chestnut, all shades of brown, jet black, auburn...

I plan on adding a few warm chestnut highlights in my hair this coming December.

I love color, seriously considering getting some color really soon. I saw some new color at sallys, silk elements has a new permanent color line that looks promising.

i have always wanted to color my hair never have i mean i got a rinse for the first time the last time i got my hair done 2 months ago but that doesnt really count cuz u couldnt even see the color but come thanxgiving im doing the big shbank not afraid of it falling out cuz im gonna do the big chop anyway but im gettin it professionally done so my hair doesnt fall out lol

Back