I'm about to buy this lace-front...and I'm scared!!

Eclass215

I searched and searched and found one that I really like and want to buy - but....it is expensive as heck!!! I know it's a really good investment if I wear if well and often, but I think I'm having a hard time coming to grips with buying hair that costs more than my car note! :perplexed

I want to wear it all summer - and I really like this style.

What do you ladies think?? Please help me before I do something I regret.

http://www.lovemylacewigs.com/MS_AISHA_FULL_LACE_WIG_p/lmlw-mt-cust-aisha.htm

I want the 14 inch which is $475 (plus the adheseive and all that other stuff - so in total it will run me about $530)

I think its really cute but a bit expensive cuz its not that versatile because of the bangs... are you sure you want to wear bangs all the time??

It looks really pretty! Love how they have their site set up but only things is if you're not going to fully utilize it don't spend the money. I think it's a great investment and I wish I would have brought one last month when I had a little extra change.

I think it's worth it if you're serious about wearing and taking care of it!

I think its really cute but a bit expensive cuz its not that versatile because of the bangs... are you sure you want to wear bangs all the time??

Yeah that is a good point - but the truth is I wanted to get bangs with my own hair, and now I wouldn't have to cut my hair I could just wear the wig instead. My friend mentioned that to me too - and since it will be summertime and hot, bangs might be a little bothersome....but this is my favorite style!! lol. I wish I could see it in person first so I can see how freely the hair moves and maybe I could pin the bangs back or something, but I don't know.

Thanks for your help! :yep:

It looks really pretty! Love how they have their site set up but only things is if you're not going to fully utilize it don't spend the money. I think it's a great investment and I wish I would have brought one last month when I had a little extra change.

I think it's worth it if you're serious about wearing and taking care of it!

Ok- ok - my courage is building - thank you! I DO plan on wearing it ALL the time, so I think I would make it worth the money...I've just never bought one before OR wore hair that isn't mine consistently so I'm nervous. I want to do it, I really do - I just needed some encouragement! Thanks!

Take a look at some Chinese vendors first - very likely you could find the same wig for about half the price and you could just get it cut somewhere locally.

Take a look at some Chinese vendors first - very likely you could find the same wig for about half the price and you could just get it cut somewhere locally.

Do you know of any online? I looked at a few stores locally, but the wigs don't really look as good. :ohwell:

Do you know of any online? I looked at a few stores locally, but the wigs don't really look as good. :ohwell:

Before buying a lf, I would STRONGLY suggest you check out the BHM lacefront section. It has tons and tons of information for newbies and it list the chinese vendors. I've been wearing lf as a protective style since end of Feb and I would not have been able to apply it, purchase it, without researching on BHM. HTHs!

$475 is way overpriced for 14 inches.You could get 22 inches for that price. Try sassylacewigs.com

Thanks, I'll look there.

Before buying a lf, I would STRONGLY suggest you check out the BHM lacefront section. It has tons and tons of information for newbies and it list the chinese vendors. I've been wearing lf as a protective style since end of Feb and I would not have been able to apply it, purchase it, without researching on BHM. HTHs!

Thank you - I will have to check them out too!

$530 dang. I didn't spend that much but it's cute. You can check out my fotki and look where I bought my lace wig $299 indian hair. Good luck with your decision. Only thing I can give input on is make sure you don't get any adhesive on your edges. If so...say bye bye bye to your hairline.

$530 dang. I didn't spend that much but it's cute. You can check out my fotki and look where I bought my lace wig $299 indian hair. Good luck with your decision. Only thing I can give input on is make sure you don't get any adhesive on your edges. If so...say bye bye bye to your hairline.

Wow - yours looks really good! Did you cut the bangs yourself? Was that your first time trying a lace front? And yes that is much cheaper - so I'm loving that :yep:

Yes to all your questions. I cut and styled my lace wig to death! LOL. It was my first and only lace wig purchase. Thank you for your compliments

Thats a cute wig. I never had one myself but do llook forward to getting one sometime in the future.

Not to sound harsh, but there is nothing about that wig that is worth nearly $500. I really hope you check out the places the other ladies recommended and find something similar at a lower price.

I don't know about wigs, but just looking at the one you attached it looks very high quality, i'd buy it, and you can do alot of styles with the hair, curls, ponies it's versatile, and bangs are in right now.

530 sounds really expensive!

i don't think the bangs are a big deal. you could just clip them to the side if you wanted a different look.

It's overprice!! Please check out BHM lacefront section first. Those ladies are knowledgeable about the vendors and how to properly tale care of the lacefront. I personally ordered from Holly.

There are american vendors who can give you a better price than that. California Lace Wigs, Breh's House of wigs, lady di, mslola.com, there are tons of good quality vendors. Check the vendors links at bhm. Some of the members there are good vendors as well.

Back