I'm a TIGI Bed Head: Chocolate Head . . .

deeplyrooted

I\'m a TIGI Bed Head: Chocolate Head . . .

BELIEVER ! ! !

ohmigoodness, i can't stop raving about this product ! ! !
not only is it
lick.gif
too yummy for words, it gave my strands the moisture it had been seeking for a deep conditioning treatment. and it was true to its word and worked in 5 minutes ! ! !
shocked.gif
that's no small feat cause as a natural, i'm use to leaving products in my hair for no less than 2 hours for a deep conditioning treatment. my hair was feeling GOOD, from the roots all the way down to my thirsty ends.
cool.gif
when i ran my fingers down my hair as i put the creamy product in, i could almost hear my hair saying, "thank you mamasita. thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU ! ! ! "
lachen70.gif
i knew it was a winner after that. unbelievable slippage as i rinsed it out. it was almost like my hair was begging me to let it stay in, it liked the product so much.
laugh.gif

i followed the directions/advice offered by others of conditioning before and afterwards and i thank you whole-heartedly for sharing these words of advice.
kiss.gif

i guess there's nothing left to say but to let you guys view the pics The TIGI Bed Head Chocolate Head Experience

thank y'all for the advice, my hair and i thank you once again.
smile.gif
this is definitely a staple for me.
grin.gif
weird.gif

i'm glad i stopped punking out and finally picked this product up.
smile.gif

Re: I\'m a TIGI Bed Head: Chocolate Head . . .

thank you.
grin.gif
it means a lot coming from you, hairlove ! ! ! i can't wait till i have your length.
drunk.gif

I have and have not tried it yet Thanks for the review.

I'm kickin yo butt, I did not know that was you gurrrl ......I Didnt even know you were on here lol.....

anyway gurl...your hair looks all purrrty and thangs...i'm still lovin them curly cues...give em to me ..hehehe

I read what you said about one of the main ingredients being Keratin and now im scurrred.
nono.gif
but it looks like it worked beautiful on your hair girl

sekret.gif
whatchew talkin' about, Irresistible ? ? ?
laugh.gif
let me stop, yeah, i've been on here on the low key for a minute, but i figured it was time to come outta hiding and share some of the helpful stuff i've learned while here.
smile.gif

yeah, the keratin had me geeked for a minute too, but it gave me a pleasant surprise. i think it's about the 7th or 8th ingredient. as long as you condition before and after, you should be fine. it has a real nice, kinda syrupy consistency to it.
lick.gif
i wasn't sure if i should put it in my hair or spread it over my pancakes.
lachen70.gif

ETA: a little goes a loooonnnnnnnnggggg way too. remember how i mentioned it's only 3.7 ounces of product ? ? ? well, as heavy handed as i am, about 1/4 or a little less of the bottle worked for me. so i figure this will last me AT LEAST 6 months to a year, depending on how often i use it.
smile.gif
it's a good investment.

[ QUOTE ]
deeplyrooted said:
sekret.gif
laugh.gif
let me stop, yeah, i've been on here on the low key for a minute, but i figured it was time to come outta hiding and share some of the helpful stuff i've learned while here.
smile.gif

yeah, the keratin had me geeked for a minute too, but it gave me a pleasant surprise. i think it's about the 7th or 8th ingredient. as long as you condition before and after, you should be fine. it has a real nice, kinda syrupy consistency to it.
lick.gif
lachen70.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

well its kewl chillin on the net with you EVERYWHERE
laugh.gif

I'm glad it worked out for you too...yeah, it shouldnt be so bad if its on the bottom of the list then. we all need some protien from time to time anyway and you got the right idea bout limiting it some
smile.gif

yeah, they have about 20-30 ingredients listed total, LOL, so it's not THAT bad, but my eyes did bug out when i saw "hair (keratin) amino acids."

hehehehe . . . i try to stay in the know on all the hair care websites. thank ya, aaliyah, i think you'll love it too. i believe i saw the first positive post on this product from someone with relaxed hair, then a natural chimed, then i was convinced.
smile.gif
if both sides of the spectrum can love it, it's gonna be a winner for me.

[ QUOTE ]
Irresistible said:
[ QUOTE ]
deeplyrooted said:
sekret.gif
laugh.gif
smile.gif

lick.gif
lachen70.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

well its kewl chillin on the net with you EVERYWHERE
laugh.gif

I'm glad it worked out for you too...yeah, it shouldnt be so bad if its on the bottom of the list then. we all need some protien from time to time anyway and you got the right idea bout limiting it some
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

So you conditioned before and afterwards? Did you use a deep condition with a dryer or just a leave in?
confused.gif
Sorry to ask so many questions but I tried it last week and it didn't do a thing for my hair. I followed the directions on the bottle exactly as they put them.

By the way, your hair is very nice!
smile.gif

Yay, I can't wait to try it later on tonight!! Thanks for the review!

As I stated in one of my earlier messages, the TIGI Chocolate Head should be used after a regular conditioner and then after using it do a deep moisturizing conditioner treatment (30-60 minutes). That stuff will stop your shedding in it's tracks. And another thing you need to play around with it as far as how long you leave it on your hair. The directions said 3 minutes I think and I left it on for 15 minutes without any problem. If you read my message about words of advice when trying new hair products, you will see that we are all unique and so is our hair.

Where do you buy this stuff at?? This exactly what I dont need....another hair product
look.gif

**Reads review then looks in my wallet**

Stop it please!! I'm going to be bankrupt in 5 minutes!!

**adds Tigi to my list**

Your hair looks great!
wink.gif

I love this stuff I now just use it before and after I relax my hair. I makes my hair so soft. It is definitely a keeper!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Re: I\'m a TIGI Bed Head: Chocolate Head (ME TOO!)

Just wanted to add my positive review of choco head. As far as minimizing breakage, I will wait to do a second treatment and see but this stuff is awesome. It left my hair super soft and super shiny.
I used the Neutrogena Triple Moisture poo and daily conditioner forst. I applied about 25% - 30% of the bottle, combed through, ate dinner (so it was in for about 15 minutes), rinsed and follwed up with the Neutrogena Triple Mositure Mask (left in for 40 minutes, no heat, just a plastic cap). My hair felt like it was very well moisturized. Not slip, but just well conditioned. Great product!! I'm glad I finally picked it up!

thank y'all for the comments.
trampoline.gif

@ nurseN98: i just slathered on my paul mitchell the detangler . . . a good 3 or 4 HANDFULS of the stuff, then i combed through my hair with my jilbere` de paris shower comb. i rinsed it out, put in my tigi bed head chocolate head for 5 minutes, rinsed it out, then put in the paul mitchell again for about 10 minutes. no hooded dryers.
nono.gif
i'm STRICTLY a no heat gal.

@ spanishteardrops: you can buy it from various professional hair salons, but trade secret http://www.tradesecret.com/ is DEFINITELY gonna have it. i have a VIP customer discount card with them, so i'm pretty loyal to those folx.
smile.gif

@mikki727: girl, you better stop.
lachen70.gif
you ain't the only one broke. i'm trying to move into an apartment next month, but i couldn't help myself, my hair needed some 911 moisture. it was definitely worth it. i've got my wallet on lock down from here on out.
whip.gif

@lthomas1: ain't this product a miniature miracle worker ? ? ? i'm glad it proved me wrong.
drunk.gif

Your hair looks ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS
clap.gif

I may have to give this a try when my 2 bottles of GPB run out
sekret.gif

thanks, miss_brown ! ! !
grin.gif

it's definitely worth giving a try.
smile.gif

i've never tried the GPB before, does it give similar results (soft, very moisturized hair) ? ? ?

GPB gives very soft, very moisturized, very strong hair.
smile.gif
After my last press (a couple months ago), I started using it to maintain the strength of my hair and prevent any breakage. It works wonders. I usually part my hair in sections, slather it on, massage it into my scalp (per instructions) and let sit for 30 minutes. This is the best light protein I've found so far for my natural hair.
up.gif

My salon has all Tigi Bed Head Product 50%-75% off I may need to pick up another bottle.

where can i buy it?? (not online).
I've been trying to find bedhead tigi products for FOREVER and i cannot for the life of me!

@ ms_kenesha: girl, you have some LOVELY hair. i think your coils and curls will be sangin' too afterwards. you'll wanna get on the
phone.gif
and tell somebody ! ! !

shocked.gif
where you stay at LABETT ??? never mind, i'm on the next amtrak to south carolina ! ! !
driver.gif
laugh.gif
that's TOO good a deal to pass up, i hope you take advantage of that, girlfriend.
smile.gif

you mentioned finding them at trade secret's near ya, right, candibaby ? ? ? i'm sure the sale's associates there will be quite helpful. the associate at the trade secret near me has tried virtually all the products in the store.
laugh.gif

Back