ignoring threads

I made this suggestion a while ago too.

My thought wasn't about annoying threads, but threads that have something triggering and/or depressing in the title.

You can try and ignore a thread with "Dead baby, found 6 ft under ground sliced to death" all you want, but when it keeps popping up you can't help but to see it. And a lot of people just don't want to see it.

Seems like people don't take things like that into consideration when they're posting those types of stories, so it should seem like it should be a way for members to ignore those threads.

I made this suggestion a while ago too.

My thought wasn't about annoying threads, but threads that have something triggering and/or depressing in the title.

You can try and ignore a thread with "Dead baby, found 6 ft under ground sliced to death" all you want, but when it keeps popping up you can't help but to see it. And a lot of people just don't want to see it.

Seems like people don't take things like that into consideration when they're posting those types of stories, so it should seem like it should be a way for members to ignore those threads.
We have asked the members on several occasions to be mindful of such threads. Some do, and some don't.

Back