If your hair could talk, what would it tell you right now?

bellebebe

My hair: "Just let me sit in that conditionner... I looooves that ish.:lick:, and it's about dang time you stopped relaxing me after I done told you I don't like that ish.:naughty:. Now gone ahead and slap that conditionner up on me....:blondboob.. Oh yeah, mama likes:lovedrool:."

"I'm SO going to entangle into myself *instert evil laugh here* SSKs!!!! Wait...what is this? Castor oil? OOOOHHHH NOOOOOOooo... my one weakness..."

No more SSKs. :thumbsup:

"I'm SO going to entangle into myself *instert evil laugh here* SSKs!!!! Wait...what is this? Castor oil? OOOOHHHH NOOOOOOooo... my one weakness..."

No more SSKs. :thumbsup:

:lachen: I swear that's what mine says when I don't wash in sections. I wish I could just :bat:

So you bought that Wen just to look at it? If you dont slap some of dat on me ima slap you in the face on the way down to your bathroom flo!!

"Teach me how to dougie, ya may as well since you aint trying to grow me. Get a regimen already!

TOuch me again. Go ahead. If you change your mind one mo'gin about the hairstyle your gonna wear me in, I will snap on you. Literally. Go head. Touch me. I double dog dare you.

wow! are all of our hairs drama queens? maybe they need to go to charm school. Hmmm... The "LHCF Charm School for Rebellious Hair".

B***h give me a bath right now! You promised you'd do it and feed me conditioner and everything. I'll make sure to get extra itchy until you give in and wash me. *evil laugh*

My hair would say: "Im so happy you've finally come to your senses and decided to treat me the way i should be treated. Thank You"

Daily : Hey Hey Hey Hey let me just get in your food, dirty your glasses, and windows. Oh bf wants to hang out? Let me just cause a natural disaster up in here.

Wash day: yahhhh wash me, do it like that!! ohh you know what i like ... okay now i'll behave...until tomorrow buwahaha

"Des I'm getting bout tired of you messing with me, you betta leave me alone before I leave yo head, you gon be bald headed walkin round lookin crazy. Go on now"

it's about time you listened to NONI & started using S CURL to retain moisture & get rid of those dry ends, now we're starting to see length. :yep:

Can I get a co-wash and moisture/seal during these next two days off? I also would like to be re-braided. Please and thank you. :yep:

See...i told u all u had to do is take care of me...im very simple...conditioner, moisturizer, plastic cap and a wig to hide me...u know im shy...oh and im so thankful that you cut back on relaxers & heat. Im so happy & imma keep growin :)

Well, it finally seems your getting the hang of things. Just remember, if the product didn't work the 15th time it probably wont work the 20th time, either.

hair : can you let me out of these braids please
me : not yet we still have 4 weeks
hair : but i cant breathe...and i miss my bf (conditioner) having to hug my bf through braids is not the same..please:cry:
me : sorry 4 more weeks
hair : let the itching and scratching commence muahahahaha:lachen:

Back