If you were stranded on a desert island...

prettygrl

If you were stranded on a desert island with... the Rock- and could only bring 1 hair product- not including shampoo and conditioner- what would it be?? <font color="purple"> /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif</font>

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
prettygrl said:
If you were stranded on a desert island with... the Rock- and could only bring 1 hair product- not including shampoo and conditioner- what would it be?? <font color="purple"> /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, since I'd be with the Rock, it would indeed be hard to focus on anything but him....*clears throat* Okay, *shaking it off* "FOCUS LESHIAAA" Okay, Ummm, I would HAVE to haveeeeeeeee---Geez, just one?? Okay, I would have to have....Okay, but there's humidity on the deserted island so I wouldn't need to bring a moisturizer..Ummm, I'd have to bring my curl activator. Since I couldn't bring a relaxer too, I'd have to stretch mine out, right??? Man, the Rock.... /images/graemlins/kiss2.gif /images/graemlins/kissing4.gif

Well I use henna, but I don't know if that's a hair product. It's all natural and can grow in any environment fine, so no products then. And I guess the desert island has all I need really. Probably has tons of berries I could use some lemon trees and mango and coconuts. I'd say I'm pretty set for my hair. I only use powdered henna, so maybe it would be on the desert island but if not. I'd bring the henna. /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/drowning.gif

But can I dump the Rock. I would prefer Tommy Lee or Sebastian Bach or Billy Idol, or Dolf Lundgren or my hot chocolate... /images/graemlins/angeldevil.gif Morris Chestnut!!! /images/graemlins/alcoholics.gif But not the Rock... Sorry babbled again...

Oh just realised what I'd bring....Olive Oil...Not for my hair...but so I can oil my man that's on the desert island with me....I like'm to glisten...If you know what I mean.. /images/graemlins/spinning.gif /images/graemlins/drunk.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tah,
A9 /images/graemlins/beach.gif

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
definitely not the rock /images/graemlins/nono.gif!!!
but i take creme of nature shampoo or maybe just a big ole bottle of olive oil since the sun and salt water will be drying my hair out. that would be it.

LondonDiva said:

[/ QUOTE ]
Aye London Diva you have the Dplayer I love those guys. Their always breakdancing on my computer... They taught me some moves too... /images/graemlins/dance7.gif /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif /images/graemlins/band2.gif

Ace9 said:
LondonDiva said:

[/ QUOTE ]
Aye London Diva you have the Dplayer I love those guys. Their always breakdancing on my computer... They taught me some moves too... /images/graemlins/dance7.gif /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif /images/graemlins/band2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

*LAUGHING** /images/graemlins/bdance.gif

Now, how did I miss this post. /images/graemlins/grin.gif
If I were stranded on a desert island with the Rock, /images/graemlins/lick.gif,
I would have to bring my satin pillowcase and pillow, because I definately wouldn't wear my satin cap. /images/graemlins/kiss2.gif

Definitley the "Rock" /images/graemlins/clap.gif As for a hair product, I'd have to say my curl activator. /images/graemlins/grin.gif love that stuff!

With the Rock... /images/graemlins/lick.gif
It would have to be my hair butter...only I'd tell him it was a <font color="blue">BODY</font> butter and ask him if he'd like me to rub some on him...or better yet.. would he like to rub some on <font color="red">me!</font> /images/graemlins/grin.gif

sweetcocoa said:
With the Rock... /images/graemlins/lick.gif
It would have to be my hair butter...only I'd tell him it was a <font color="blue">BODY</font> butter and ask him if he'd like me to rub some on him...or better yet.. would he like to rub some on <font color="red">me!</font> /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
You go girl. Cool idea. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

With the Rock...
It would have to be my hair butter...only I'd tell him it was a BODY butter and ask him if he'd like me to rub some on him...or better yet.. would he like to rub some on me!

[/ QUOTE ] That's right girl! I would do the same thing! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back